eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   EMS package stuck at ISC New York... I'm screwed? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/97817-ems-package-stuck-isc-new-york-im-screwed.html)

lulbert 07-10-2016 08:15 PM

EMS package stuck at ISC New York... I'm screwed?

Got a package coming from over seas and I know a lot of yous religiously buy from overseas so thought I would ask here.

Normally I never had an issue but currently have a package stuck at the New York ISC for 6 days now, now I'm just worried because after doing a simple google search it shows that this is probably the worst place for your package to sit...

Pages and I mean PAGES of complains of packages never leaving that building for months and years and never getting delivered. Just wondering has anyone had similar situation with a package sitting there and actually leaving

dealagreeproceed 07-11-2016 02:02 AM

Re: EMS package stuck at ISC New York... I'm screwed?

don't worry just yet... how bigs the parcel...

rsot 07-11-2016 06:17 AM

@lulbert, without going into details - are the goods f*ke or branded? Risky items?

slapped 07-11-2016 07:45 AM

Even though its already the 11th, Holidays like the 4th of July can sometimes bring customs to a crawl, it could take as long as a month before all goes back to normal, so don't panic just yet

lulbert 07-11-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 785341)
@lulbert, without going into details - are the goods f*ke or branded? Risky items?

Branded, not ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and def not risky. Never ever ever had trouble ordering from over seas. They are def not held in customs for any reason ( I know you or
Someone else will say, it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and from China and good chance it gets stopped... Not true) never had any trouble with customs or suspicious package or risky type item. I've had 99.9% of my packages fly through customs or anything instantly basically but this one is weird.

I don't like that it's at this location, if it was actually inside of customs honestly I would have zero worries, at least I know where exactly it is and will either eventually leave or get confiscated by customs. This location it's at is terrible and I think my package will end up "lost"

GreenBean 07-11-2016 11:39 PM

Country of origin of the parcel and date of despatch might help with advice too.

lulbert 07-11-2016 11:44 PM

lulbert 07-11-2016 11:46 PM

Not sure why image isn't loading

But China, shipped July 1st

Landed and got to the ISC New York facility on July 4th and 9:19am

Hasn't moved since

bluegrass1 07-12-2016 03:21 AM

i m going to say it dont look good my friend . I have been importing for years had a couple paks taken back in the day before i moved on to bigger and better "non branded" items
any time i have ever had a package sit it ended badly .. lots of times calling the shipping company can help .. they see more than just the tracking info and can see if it is being "held" good luck

unkown5454 07-12-2016 04:15 AM

unless someone here works at ISC NYC, im not sure what you expect to happen with this thead

rsot 07-12-2016 06:21 AM

Could be then that the declaration of items by shipper might not have been proper or just an improper seizure....it has been sitting a long time sadly.

lulbert 07-12-2016 10:39 AM

If it was seized wouldn't it basically say it or I would be notified?

slapped 07-12-2016 01:40 PM

Getting notified about a seizure can come months down the road

bluegrass1 07-13-2016 09:28 PM

have you contacted shipping company ?

lulbert 07-17-2016 06:11 PM

Update:

Still no update. Contacted USPS and told me they had no more info and by the looks of it that I probably won't be getting my package and I should file a claim LOL

PROBLEM IS, won't let me enter the tracking to file a claim anyways and if it did, USPS would deny the claim anyways

bluegrass1 07-18-2016 05:39 AM

what method did you use to import it into the us ? ems dhl epacket or???

rsot 07-18-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 786863)
what method did you use to import it into the us ? ems dhl epacket or???

Think OP said EMS package in the title...? :)

bluegrass1 07-18-2016 02:19 PM

Ok contact your supplier and have them contact ems to have package tracked sometimes they can tell you current status .. most likely its a goner ..:(

lulbert 07-23-2016 12:27 PM

I had contacted USPS via Twitter and first person couldn't and most likely wouldn't help me... Basically said file a claim, it's lost or confiscated.

Contacted them again and demanded help, someone else took over the messages and was helpful, after speaking with him, not much info but I guess said customs has or would get the package and he needed info what's inside. A day later it updated to "into customs" no update for the last 3 days so far since then but a little bit of hope

jeffweico 07-23-2016 12:48 PM

Given that it is the weekend, I would say that if it is going to pass customs, it will move Sunday night or Monday in the early morning. Of course, just because it sits an extra day does NOT automatically mean it was seized. I was just pointing out the most likely scenario based on my previous experience.

yankee 07-23-2016 12:51 PM

It has been 16 days in customs Jeff. That is a very long time in the USA.

jeffweico 07-23-2016 01:11 PM

The OP stated it has been in Customs for three days. It was sitting at the postal unit for the other time before that. That happens a lot in NY. If it had been with customs all this time, then I would agree the package was most likely a goner.