eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Forum Suggestions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/forum-suggestions/)
-   -   Is this wanted? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/forum-suggestions/117564-wanted.html)

aspkin 05-22-2018 02:13 PM

Is this wanted?

Here is a thread post from earlier today which was removed:

"So there are many amazon ⊗⊗⊗⊗ review companies in China. When these companies made purchase, the products were usually shipped to a random address and the products were wasted.

Now I cooperate with them and manage to receive all these products, but I need some ebay resellers who are willing to source these products from me in deep-discount, like 70%-80% off the market price.

Currently I have 27 pieces Apple iwatch band at 38mm rose gold made of stainless steel. They are all in the USA now so you save the shipment fee from China to the USA. Price on amazon is $15.99 and I am offering at $3 each. I am looking for ebay resellers who can source them all at once. I can show you the pictures and specification in private.

Also resellers who are interested in my future offer, let me know. I have many review company sources, so the variety and quantity of these offers will grow very fast. *****REMOVED********"

Alright, do we want this in the forum?

I'm all for giving you guys what you want as long as it's within forum rules.

There are no established forum rules for suppliers/wholesalers/whatever you call this.

First off what would you call this sort of thread? And is it something we should entertain here in the forums? If so what sort of rules would you like on this? :bird:

phaz0rz 05-22-2018 02:28 PM

Re: Is this wanted?

You're the boss, but personally I think letting this particular kind of seller in would give the forum a bad reputation.

JamesNorth101 05-22-2018 02:38 PM

I like the idea of things like this, the problem is proving how real the items are. We run the the risk of the forum becoming a target for people wanting to wholesale their ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, something a lot of newbies and even long term sellers will be tempted in by as its a easy money

slokor 05-22-2018 03:02 PM

Sounds very shady to me to be honest...
Don't think this type of activity is a good fit here - and you never know where it will end. You don't want these forums to become bombarded by sellers of junk (much of it of less than reputable sources).
But that's just me. I prefer the conservative approach and keeping things clean.

BigCJ 05-22-2018 06:04 PM

Not me. If they cannot sell it themselves, whats wrong with it and why should I risk my hard made accounts?

Those are the same people who come here to buy eb/pp accounts that are aged and have feedback 80% of the time

aspkin 05-22-2018 08:02 PM

Okay; what about wholesale suppliers in general? Wanted? Yes/No?

rsot 05-22-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 921445)

Also a dicey premise bigboss....you or perhaps bunch of wise people would have to vet out the loser suppliers and/or suppliers of f*kes....

James makes a good point of proving how real the stuff will be...

JamesNorth101 05-23-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

I think it would be nice to have here but maybe as an approved service provider? As opposed to just anyone here making a thread. That way people know that the supplier can be trusted. I see there being a lot of demand for something like that as it is hard when you start out on eBay to find a good solid reliable supplier.

yankee 05-23-2018 06:52 AM

If we start a wholesale category, those items will be valueless on ebay/amazon/marketplace in a few weeks if they are not already.

I get PMs regularly from members, both new and old, saying how greedy people are on this forum for not telling them where and what items to buy for resale. Can you imagine how people with this mentality would handle a wholesale source on this forum? I can not imagine it would be good for anyone really. Not even the sellers of the said goods.

altending360 08-14-2018 06:46 PM

I like the idea... personally I am a vape wholesaler but there does need to be some was to provide authenticity perhaps a moderator can validate just like with most other services.

dealagreeproceed 08-23-2018 03:42 PM

do we really want to turn this forum into another dhgate man :smash:

xenix 08-26-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

personally IMO ,it will become a new milestone to aspkin forum ,moving to a next level