A 'Meeting Up' section on the forums... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Forum Suggestions

Forum Suggestions Have a suggestion or comment for the forum? Post away...

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne
Default A 'Meeting Up' section on the forums...

This may have been mentioned before in the past or it may be a 'never guna happen' thing but I think it would be a great idea to have a section dedicated for suspended eBay/PayPal Aspkin forum members arranging to meet up with eachother. To discuss Stealth and beyond...

Would allow recently suspended people meet up and get to grips with Stealth, peopel meeting to sell VERO if they cannot kick the habbit, continuing your recently suspended eBay empire with someone else, learning from the masters in seminars (lol) and so forth.

'Stealth Seminars'....I can see it already! Aspkin's Army!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-10-2011

Longevity: 76%

The problem with that is as we are all a good looking bunch, if we all met up, there would be some kind of 'mass orgy' .... which is all good but that could lead to kids (which are all good) but kids want new trainers costing 100's and new this and new that and it starts becoming expensive - so I wouldn't come to any meetings myself lol

However.... I was thinking these things myself and for me, if I ever met anyone, I would not like to talk business, just meet up have a laugh and its all good

However number two, if peeps did meet up to talk 'business' I think the army would be unstoppable and probably take over the world - 4 real
Old 04-10-2011
Threadstarter  

^

Haha, yeah I think you are right!

We would all be running eBay and PayPal within a week!

p.s. Don't think I mentioned it yet but love the avatar, seen you in another thread saying it was your dog. Awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (04-11-2011)
Old 04-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I seriously think you should concentrate on making your own stealth accounts, get them running and allow everyone to keep their privacy.
Such a group might be regarded as a defacto part of the forum. That would have repercussions.

You are not even considering the can of worms you are opening by this happening.

Say we go that way, wtfudge are you going to do when a fellow stealther turns out to be a competitor? Would be bad enough some support another football team, let alone sell the same items.
Old 04-10-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

I was taught to never talk to Strangers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (04-11-2011), GreenBean (04-10-2011)
Old 04-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I seriously think you should concentrate on making your own stealth accounts, get them running and allow everyone to keep their privacy.
Some people struggle with stealth, a meet up would help them in many ways. 'A few heads are better than one'...

Quote:
Such a group might be regarded as a defacto part of the forum. That would have repercussions.
Probably would hit the headlines for the wrong reasons, 'Five frustrated Aspkin forum members caught meeting up to talk neighbours and NatWest savings.' It would be about how the section was promoted and policed.

Quote:
You are not even considering the can of worms you are opening by this happening.
Depends if the section was about meeting up to 'talk stealth' or meeting up to 'perform stealth'.

Quote:
Say we go that way, wtfudge are you going to do when a fellow stealther turns out to be a competitor? Would be bad enough some support another football team, let alone sell the same items.

Help each other? become one? You could meet an eBay competitor any day of the week.

As with anything their is a million possibilities as you have proved :D but I seen the section more for new struggling stealthers to meet up 'talk' stealth and bounce of each other.

Was just and idea tbh, this forum is a large community of people helping eachother online, sometimes things can be easier and even more enjoyable face to face.

Old 04-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Ideas are allowed.

Rebuttals are allowed too.