eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Forum Suggestions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/forum-suggestions/)
-   -   Log In problems (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/forum-suggestions/42647-log-problems.html)

johnnyleeds 02-13-2012 04:05 PM

Hi folks!

This is really annoying and has been for months but I'm only now saying anything about it.
a lot of times when I come in this forum I might want to post a thread, or reply to someone elses, and I find that even though I have logged in, when I go to post my message I just get taken into an endless cycle of pages coming up saying I need to login.

then I click ok to login, and it comes back up with the same login page and I cant get out of it, but then if I click on the link to go back into the other forums it takes me there and shows that I am logged in, but again if I try and make a new post it just takes me to the login page....! ARGHHH!!! WTF?!?! Why is it doing this?

ta!

Johnny

GTB 02-13-2012 04:21 PM

hahaha

sounds annoying jonny and knowing you bud it must nearly give you a breakdown LOL;)

meVebay 02-13-2012 04:24 PM

Try clearing cookies, and get the "keep me signed in" button pressed!

aspkin 02-14-2012 01:16 AM

Sounds like a cookie issue.. also make sure you access the site with WWW in front of it, meaning: eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

johnnyleeds 02-14-2012 11:57 AM

Yes I clear cookies everytime I login to my computer as I have CCleaner installed, what tends to happen is that I can sometimes post a couple of replies or new threads, but then a few minutes later if I try and write a new reply or thread the website goes into this loop of taking me repeatedly back to the login page and even though the page comes up saying I have sucessfully logged in it still goes back to the login page... Grrr! Its really winding me up!

Quite often I might have written a long message, or even reply to someones problem, only for me to have to abandon it due to this pesky login problem... I havent found any solution that works yet...

GTB 02-14-2012 12:06 PM

click the remember me or keep me signed in box

dont clear cookies

have a separate windows user account to log in the forum

johnnyleeds 02-24-2012 06:42 AM

Well this is strange, I've got people here telling me to clear cookies / not clear cookies! Anyway like I said I use CCleaner so my cookies are cleared everytime I login, however I tried clearing my cookies again and that seems to allow me to post a new message after I get this recurring login problem happen... its just annoying I have to do this everytime I come in this forum, and its the only forum where I have had this problem ever.

GTB I have tried clicking the 'remember me' box all to no avail. Why would I want to have a seperate windows user account just for using this forum? Blimey its bad anough having umpteen windows users accounts for each stealth account I have without needing to create more... Anyway its sorted to a certain extent now.. Thanks for all the advice again folks!

ta!

Johnny

GTB 02-24-2012 10:16 AM

well your clearing cookies bro & the forum wont remember you if you do that,plus you get logged out after a while and need to log in again

and you dont need to clear cookies if you have different windows user accounts for each separate eb