eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   YouTube Stealth...? Anyone make $ on YouTube? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/126453-youtube-stealth-anyone-make-youtube.html)

Elliot 05-22-2019 03:35 AM

YouTube Stealth...? Anyone make $ on YouTube?

Are there any members here who also have any kind of income from YouTube...?

From what I read in Google, here in the USA you make an Adsense account, and from there you can withdraw to your bank. A US bank account is no issue for me.

In the terms we're all familiar with here, between creating the Adsense account and withdrawing to my bank, is this something that can be done entirely in Stealth mode? I don't mind paying taxes on the total I take in, but I'd like to have a few different channels/accounts to see what works, what doesn't, and don't want my failures to interrupt any channel that would show some success. I also like the idea of not using my real name on a channel that might have something to do with religion or politics.

Is there anyone here who is experienced with YouTube like this...?

jas 05-22-2019 02:49 PM

Re: YouTube Stealth...? Anyone make $ on YouTube?

I would also be interested to know what kind of money people are making from content.

ebaystealth1974 05-22-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1004894)
I would also be interested to know what kind of money people are making from content.

It's simple. Find the payrate per 1000 views, and do the math on how many views a certain monetized video has. :clap:

If they are getting paid $2 per 1000 views, then 1 million views would pay out $2,000.

dbhana121 05-22-2019 07:15 PM

Depends on the category. Different categories pag different rates due to saturation.

Search up how much do small YouTubers make, you'd be surprised.

agent006140 06-30-2019 06:09 PM

most make very little.
try being an astrologer!

CaseyS 06-30-2019 09:37 PM

Many older youtubers make a ton of money. newer accounts do not unless they are loaded with how to make money content. Anymore it is hard to get to 1000 subs on youtube. You need so many minutes watched and 1000 subs before you can monetize the channel. Social Blade shows many make 50k, 100k, 250k but they are all normally older channels.

Sunspot144 06-30-2019 10:31 PM

You can listen to pioneers talk about twitch how back when it was new twitch would run ideas by the streamers to make the website better. Getting paid with subscriptions was apparently a streamer idea.

A lot of youtube channels had their ad revenue shrivel up or stop after the crazy terrorist stuff that was all over youtube for a day - youtube flipped the switch and started rolling out manual reviews of videos for innappropriate content. A lot was flagged by bots and had to be manually UNblacklisted by youtube after youtubers called in. Process could take a week so they would be down videos and also had the threat of working and putting up new content only to be demonitized.

Most of the big channels you see are people with rich parents so they can buy high end equipment risk free and the quality is good. They probably never had to think about money so youtube is a nice outlet to keep them looking busy.

cobra 07-04-2019 11:02 AM

you have different methods to get money from youtube; one of them is adsens; the best for me is affiliate and CPA offers and pod business, can find hundred of course about that
just you choose you micro niche and you can go whit, ClickBank product, and videos
about product review work well

agent006140 07-04-2019 01:57 PM

FB and You tube are flooded with talks on how to cure cancer,reverse diabetis,thyroid gland,many are bogus

agent006140 07-04-2019 01:59 PM

But once I watch a Youtube program on how to replace my mail box lock,since there is a 3 weeks wait for USPS to replace it,I manage to follow the instructions and do it myself.

agent006140 07-04-2019 02:01 PM

Our local car service owner complained we are the cheapest homeowners he has ever met,many of us just go to Youtube and learn to do them ourselves/

rsot 07-04-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1016309)
Our local car service owner complained we are the cheapest homeowners he has ever met,many of us just go to Youtube and learn to do them ourselves/

Nothing wrong with that if you are good at DIY projects

Arde 07-05-2019 04:29 AM

you should tell us more about this. do you have youtube chanels that are good monetizers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobra (Post 1016272)
you have different methods to get money from youtube; one of them is adsens; the best for me is affiliate and CPA offers and pod business, can find hundred of course about that
just you choose you micro niche and you can go whit, ClickBank product, and videos

Arde 07-05-2019 04:39 AM

you should tell us more about this. do you have youtube chanels that are good monetizers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobra (Post 1016272)

Sunspot144 07-05-2019 08:10 AM

Youtube's a really great resource for learning new things. I think wise it's to cross reference everything you hear with websites to get the most informed opinion then execute.

agent006140 07-14-2019 11:16 AM

DIY projects are great and fun and money saving for the doer,but if you are buying his home,his car,his ??,you dont want amateur work,like digging a KOI pond in the backyard,wallpapering,wood panel,even caulking,ugly looking caulk all over the place.
My brother bought a house once from a couple who finished the basement wall with wood panels,once the couch is gone,the panels are only half way !

rsot 07-15-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1018770)
D
My brother bought a house once from a couple who finished the basement wall with wood panels,once the couch is gone,the panels are only half way !

Wow - that's intense :(

agent006140 07-15-2019 10:29 PM

It gets worse,the water pipes broke.
The water dept came and asked everyone to turn off water to find out where water is coming from,well,it is from my brother's house.
They just moved in and the repair just wiped out their savings !!!!!!

rsot 07-16-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1019207)
It gets worse,the water pipes broke.
The water dept came and asked everyone to turn off water to find out where water is coming from,well,it is from my brother's house.
They just moved in and the repair just wiped out their savings !!!!!!

No insurance?

newjerseymax 07-22-2019 10:50 AM

It seems difficult to get in these days. Even when I search only big names come up

xenix 08-11-2019 07:26 AM

There are tons of new players in yt ,so hard to make good money from it ,easy way is to use CPA in YT and target teenagers easy cash .

chfn34 09-16-2019 08:20 AM

I didn't realise you can still earn some money off facebook