Get Rich Quick Schemes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 05-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Lightbulb Get Rich Quick Schemes

We've all seen them. Pay $20 for my ebook about how to make millions selling ebooks. An intelligent person would think this is BS.

So I had this client who does tax accounting, needed me to tune up and backup the accounting suites. I happened to notice that one of their clients was making 5 figures a month doing some web stuff. I did some nosing around online and off and basically reverse engineered their business plan.

They make almost a million a year selling an ebook. The product is low quality, that is the books, landing pages etc. The expenses are various fees and elancer's, the big one is like 10K for google ads. Also this person has a good blog that is lots of content, but it could have been written by an elancer for a couple hundred bucks. The ebook is like 10 pages of BS, but she up sells the newsletter and site access for $20 a month. I think that once people sign up they forget to cancels, that kind of CC charge could go unnoticed on their bill for a long while. The videos are actually PP presentation with a voice over, most of the info presented is common sense.

This person wasn't selling success, they were doing it, likely they don't want to share the secret. I have a ton of research on their business many details, email addresses of the elancer's they used, etc. I can clone this easily, not that I'm trying to straight copy their stuff. I have time, start-up money, and a very well rounded IT/Web skill set. I can literally live on 1% of what they make. I really think I can do something like this, info product, affiliate marketing niche, etc.

So where do I start. R&D right, what should I google. Research and pick a niche I can work with. Roll out a site, payment system, she used clickbank. Drive traffic, pay for it, like $300 a month to start. Build links, ezine forum posts, blogs, ebay classified, etc. Any good resources, links, forums. I want to try this stuff.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Research first, find a niche that isn't too saturated, but that there is a need for help and whatnot, create a product that will help people.

That's the basis of this site.

Send me a pm if you want to learn more, it's an art really.
Old 05-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Sounds great - just don't get held back, make it a goal and go for it.