eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   To people running websites in the U.K (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/10969-people-running-websites-u-k.html)

ebay 05-19-2009 12:00 PM

To people running websites in the U.K

what is the best payment solution in the u.k for a website
which is easy to setup and is also reliable

oompaloompa 05-21-2009 06:37 AM

googlecheckout is good, very easy to set up, the buyer doesnt need to set anything up, you just email them an invoice they follow link and input credit card

GREMLIN 05-21-2009 07:59 AM

Hi oompaloompa.
Good to see you, its been ages. Google checkout is very good when its working for you but when they close you down you wont have access to any of the records so make sure you save all of your transaction history. Ive been closed down twice by GC and if you ask me then I would say yes they are good but I can not say that they are reliable.

I am using netbanx now and they have my money into my account within 3 days. The fees are only 2% on credit cards and 25p on debit cards. It does all depend on what sort of volume you will be doing with them.

To set up a payment module you will need to know how you will integrate it onto your website. I mean will you have a checkout or will you be using buy it now buttons. If you have a checkout then I would recommend checking with your cart provider to check what integration options you have.

Either way Googlecheckout supports many shopping carts and is fairly easy to install. The same go's with netbanx and paypal.

cheers

oompaloompa 05-22-2009 02:11 AM

Gremlin, youre back! Hows business, how may millions of limitations have you had since we last spoke!!

GREMLIN 05-26-2009 07:47 AM

lol oompa
I sort of left ebay behind and focused on my website and telephone sales. Ive got myself a warehouse outlet now so not doing bad I cant sell from there though so all sales done from the web and phone.

Ive sent you a pm. Think i will give ebay another shot and see how it go's. Just need to sort out a telephone line and am having difficulty with voip services due to my router, cant seem to forward a few ports, well i can but it doesnt resolve the issue. keep getting 1 way voice packets.

Anyway its great to see your playing an active role and doing well. Think you could be in for the next mod position :peace: