eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Sales & Marketing Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/112916-sales-marketing-discussions.html)

aspkin 12-13-2017 10:35 AM

Sales & Marketing Discussions

Anything related to sales and marketing please post in this forum.

That includes:
  • Facebook Marketing
  • SEO
  • Email Marketing
  • Direction Promotions
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Etc.

I know this isn't entirely related to you old folks (eBay sellers) but if it interest you, go ahead and post in this forum. Also anyone else who has shops on let's say shopify or your own websites feel free to post here.

Sales and Marketing is very important for MOST sellers.

A large portion of my job is dealing with marketing efforts. Without it there is no business.

Have a question, post it! Have something to say, let me hear it.

Cheers!

bjc104 12-14-2017 09:55 PM

Re: Sales & Marketing Discussions

I have both. My own website and three ebay stealth accounts. I use give aways in my packages that are customized with my website information to bring them to my website. I also extract the email addresses from each paypal payment and put it in an automated emailing program, attached to a different email address and name, and give them the same customized plans by email and they don't know it's from the ebay account they purchased from, which is the safest way. If anyone wants to know how I do this feel free to message me. It works very well.

aspkin 12-14-2017 11:20 PM

Re: Sales & Marketing Discussions

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjc104 (Post 890201)
I have both. My own website and three ebay stealth accounts. I use give aways in my packages that are customized with my website information to bring them to my website. I also extract the email addresses from each paypal payment and put it in an automated emailing program, attached to a different email address and name, and give them the same customized plans by email and they don't know it's from the ebay account they purchased from, which is the safest way. If anyone wants to know how I do this feel free to message me. It works very well.

That's perfect.

It's easy yet I suspect most sellers don't do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this double your sales once you introduced this practice.