Bonanza Stealth Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 06-28-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Exclamation Bonanza Stealth Account

I had a great success selling on Bonanza. I made $1600 in about two months, and I was only selling about the same 2 products. I moved to Bonanza originally with my first account in 2017, as I was suspended on ebay for having 1 negative feedback and 0 positive and then making new accounts which kept giving me the MC99 error. Long story short, EVERYTHING got linked. After my Bonanza account was shut down, for the heck of it I tried opening a new ebay account. Selling limit of zero. I contacted customer support, and the nice woman on the phone gave me a 25 item limit so that I could import items from shopify (which I recently began using only a week ago!). Then, a few hours later after uploading 4 items, I get hit with a selling limit of 0 again and I was told to contact customer support. But hey, I never had much luck with ebay anyway. And their fees were atrocious. Bonanza worked surprisingly well for me!

However, I was recently suspended.

I will copy and paste why:
I have had 100+ transactions and no problems up until recently. I had a death in the family and failed to ship items on time, and I have been trying to catch up. However, my negative feedback outweighs the positive simply because satisfied customers don't often leave feedback. My account got suspended due to the customer complaints even though I was trying to help them. "Disc doesn't play." I asked what they were using and asked for an error code or a picture, but instead they contacted Bonanza. My account was closed partially due to customers requesting refunds for reasons in which I believe to be unfair. One customer wanted a refund and simply said that they no longer wanted the product and then when I said that's not a valid reason, they said it didn't work and I offered to help but nothing. Another customer gave negative feedback a few days after the item was purchased AND shipped. One even went as far as to say my death in the family was a lie to counteract my "scams."

So I contacted Bonanza support and this is what they tell me:

Thank you for contacting us. Our system is preventing us from opening an account on Bonanza for you at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. It is our priority to keep Bonanza the safest possible marketplace for our buyers and sellers to use. Due to security restrictions, our team is unable to provide further details involved with this action.

Fortunately, we are able to recommend a few great alternatives such as ioffer.com or ecrater.com, both of which have strong monthly traffic and a good base of buyers and sellers. eBid.net is a good site for those who wish to deal in the auction format.

If you have any further questions, please see our terms of service, which provide complete details about our user policies, including our right to suspend an account at any time.
http://www.bonanza.com/site_help/user_agreement

Thank you for your interest in Bonanza and we sincerely apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

I had $175 in my paypal two days ago. Now I have -$100 because all buyers have been messaged and TOLD to open cases on paypal and request refunds. Some of them actually still do want the products but I cant even order the shipping labels without having to pay the negative balance FIRST.

Problem with Bonanza is that it REQUIRES a debit or credit card to be on file to make monthly payments. I'm not sure how I would go about this... I have a VPN now, but obviously still the same bank account and debit card. Linking them to a new paypal would connect the accounts, correct? I was looking to make a new PayPal anyway, or to buy one. Should I request a new debit card number, or will it still detect the same bank account? I'm not sure how tough Bonanza's security sensors are. It's sad because I just learned about dropshipping and I was really eager to do so but alas, I cannot use eBay OR Bonanza... I was wondering if anyone had a Bonanza account with feedback for sale or could make me one? I'm not asking for anything super crazy, I just want to get back on the site again. I was content with what I got. As for eBay, are there any accounts LESS than $200...? I think I will eventually buy the stealth guide books obviously, but for now, can someone please help me out here? :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Bonanza Stealth Account

Sorry to hear about your issues with bonanza! All the best as you master the art of stealth!

Quote:
will eventually buy the stealth guide
I'd start by buying it now, and reading it through. You'll gain a whole new perspective.
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

I have a question.

My paypal account is fine, but the bonanza and ebay were suspended.

If I open a new paypal with the same debit and bank, will Bonanza or eBay KNOW that? And I mean putting the info on only the paypal, not through the bonanza or ebay account themselves.

I read a little about the stealth guide. I cant apply for a new bank account at this time. Does that mean I have no chance in a stealth bonanza?
Old 06-29-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
My paypal account is fine, but the bonanza and ebay were suspended.
I wouldn't suggest you recycle your PayPal accounts. If they were once linked to a service that was suspended, I wouldn't use it with that service again.
Old 07-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Regarding a card to use, Entropay worked when I was last selling on Bonza
Old 07-02-2018
Threadstarter  

I saw that people mentioned that, but I live in the USA, would it still work??
Old 07-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Last time I checked, a couple years ago, yes