eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Plesse review my site (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/12002-plesse-review-my-site.html)

TMiles 07-08-2009 03:20 PM

Plesse review my site

www.GreenWattEnergy.com

I would appreciate any comments....

philly387 07-08-2009 03:26 PM

I like it...nice and easy to read. Easy to navigate...Haven't done any marketing yet?

Vicvelcro 07-08-2009 03:44 PM

Bookmarked and XMarked.

I like the look and the functional layout. The topic is something significant to me, so I'm biased, but trying not to let it influence my objectivity.

The colors and fonts are neither over or under stated. It's not jammed from corner to corner trying to put everything on the very front page. It's organized well enough. And thank you for putting a little bit of space between items. Easy on the eyes.

Any particular concern you want input for?

Burst 07-08-2009 03:50 PM

Its a nice layout of information, the images need to be cleaned and updated though.

TMiles 07-08-2009 03:53 PM

We are just getting started. We have some great team members. Our first marketing adventure is this week. We are providing a wind turbine, solar attic fans, and solar air conditioners for Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. After the show is aired in September, we will probably get upwards of 250,000 hits...Likewise, I still have work to do on the site, especially the back end product pages...

Thanks all.

T.

PS - No particular concerns, simply and suggestions/ideas. The site is getting so large, my eyes simply cannot see the mistakes...

GREMLIN 07-09-2009 06:53 AM

Hi
Your site looks good - nice and clean - easy to navigate around and best of all its to the point.

A few changes which I would recommend you work on but its up to you. Your home page is being duplicated with GreenWatt Energy Systems – Customized Renewable Energy Solutions and GreenWatt Energy Systems – Customized Renewable Energy Solutions it might be a good idea to redirect the defaults.html to the main url. You can do this from your robots.txt file. Im not sure how this works on duplicate contents but im 100% sure that your home page credit is being distributed between both pages.

To increase your SERPS work on your backlinks - I checked yahoo site explorer and it says you have none - this is very important in order for your customers to find you.

I looked at the meta keywords you are using and you have chosen some great targeted keywords which you will be able to dominate easily. Get yourself a google maps listing also if you havnt already.

Just a small idea regarding the links you have towards the right of the page. i think the site would look a little better if the left hand side headings were a little wider so that they cover all the the points below them. This will make it look a little neater as if they have been placed in a box of the heading.

philly387 07-09-2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREMLIN (Post 94706)
Just a small idea regarding the links you have towards the right of the page. i think the site would look a little better if the left hand side headings were a little wider so that they cover all the the points below them. This will make it look a little neater as if they have been placed in a box of the heading.

I agree with GREMLIN on this one also. Just widen those blocks a little bit and it will look better I think.

The_Cynic 07-09-2009 10:55 AM

I definitely agree with Gremlin about redirecting your default, Dupe content will kill you.

If you can't figure out the .htaccess redirect, then restrict the dupe pages on your robots.txt or add in a no index meta tag in the headers of the dupe pages.

Cheers!

TMiles 07-10-2009 06:24 AM

Wonderful advice all. Thank you!!!