eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Mercari Stealth Returns (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/132871-mercari-stealth-returns.html)

XeBrandon 01-18-2020 10:22 AM

Mercari Stealth Returns

Hello, so this question may be kinda dumb but I have an item that someone has requested a return for on mercari, now the account is a stealth account and if i put a return shipping address in and uncheck home will it link the account to another account i previously had used this address on.

Or is it possible to send the buyer a return label and just let them **** it out and they will still receive their refund.

BlackLion 01-18-2020 11:26 AM

Re: Mercari Stealth Returns

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeBrandon (Post 1062736)
Hello, so this question may be kinda dumb but I have an item that someone has requested a return for on mercari, now the account is a stealth account and if i put a return shipping address in and uncheck home will it link the account to another account i previously had used this address on.

Or is it possible to send the buyer a return label and just let them **** it out and they will still receive their refund.

The mercari layout has changed since I was a seller, so now that they are more "populated" they may be more strict. What I would do is message the buyer stating you're in the process of changing your business address, and have them mail the package to the alternative location with tracking number. When it arrives, have their funds released, and call it a day.

agent006140 01-18-2020 04:31 PM

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

what good,?
lots of goods,not get evicted by your landlord,put food in your mouth,see a doc when you are sick,indulge in earthly luxuries and comforts,makes friends and influenc people.
Immediate problems are solved,worry about the future later.
As for the soul,which one are we referring to?
The lower self,the upper self,the small one,the big one?
The Ba or the Ka?
Today technology makes me laugh,folks in ancient time know more and do more with the physical,astral and mental bodies.

busyguy 01-18-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 1062741)
The mercari layout has changed since I was a seller, so now that they are more "populated" they may be more strict. What I would do is message the buyer stating you're in the process of changing your business address, and have them mail the package to the alternative location with tracking number. When it arrives, have their funds released, and call it a day.

That’s not allowed. It has to be the Mercari address.

prodigyace 01-18-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1062803)
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

what good,?
lots of goods,not get evicted by your landlord,put food in your mouth,see a doc when you are sick,indulge in earthly luxuries and comforts,makes friends and influenc people.
Immediate problems are solved,worry about the future later.
As for the soul,which one are we referring to?
The lower self,the upper self,the small one,the big one?
The Ba or the Ka?
Today technology makes me laugh,folks in ancient time know more and do more with the physical,astral and mental bodies.

Let's try to stay focused on the subject?

@OP, I usually just refund the customer if its not that expensive, better to not have to deal with it since you risk the chance of getting linked if its returned to a previous address you used.

If you have A new address you can pick the goods up from, then go for it