Top selling platforms non ebay, amazon and etsy - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-21-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Top selling platforms non ebay, amazon and etsy

Just curious what other platforms people on here use. Heard few do bonanza and rakuten as well as mercati (or something likke that ) and poshmark). Are any of these descent and more out there? Please list . Just wanna do some spring cleaning (summer now)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2020

Activity: 29%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Top selling platforms non ebay, amazon and etsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Just curious what other platforms people on here use. Heard few do bonanza and rakuten as well as mercati (or something likke that ) and poshmark). Are any of these descent and more out there? Please list . Just wanna do some spring cleaning (summer now)
Defiantly #1 is Poshmark because they use google to promote the listings if your selling clothes. Just have to market yourself correctly... I’m making a ton of sales with them the last month.
Old 07-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Defiantly #1 is Poshmark because they use google to promote the listings if your selling clothes. Just have to market yourself correctly... I’m making a ton of sales with them the last month.
ok i did see some tv ads for them. When you mean market yourself.. you mean like via fb ads or how would some one market using poshmark usually?

I got tons of clothes to sell and i think its good market place for clothes right?

And i see people trying to do stealth on here and guessing they got their original account banned or something selling like high ticket items or counterfeit?
Old 07-22-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
ok i did see some tv ads for them. When you mean market yourself.. you mean like via fb ads or how would some one market using poshmark usually?

I got tons of clothes to sell and i think its good market place for clothes right?

And i see people trying to do stealth on here and guessing they got their original account banned or something selling like high ticket items or counterfeit?
Yes, Poshmark is known for clothing, shoes.
THere are a lot of people there, you should try it
Old 07-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Yes, Poshmark is known for clothing, shoes.
THere are a lot of people there, you should try it
Anyon here think poshmark will become like etsy etc.. not sure what is next contender. Etsy used to be so small .
Old 07-22-2020

Quote:

No, I mean market as in the feel and look for your "closet". The appearance your closet has when someone clicks on your page is extremely important and depends in large part who your customers are.

With respect to those issues about reports, not going to lie, I've had plenty reports on my account. I think everyone does who is successful. I just get creative and counter every report if I don't have receipts readily available (it has to direct from the brand otherwise its not considered sufficient). In reality those reports are usually from random people saying its either "authentic or is not" .... they ask poshmark users to review listings. Also, I get plenty of trolls and losers who report me because I do better than them in selling and want to remove me from competition.

Plus if you are selling high end branded items, if you simply don't add the brand name then it never goes threw their poshmark auto review system. That is for the ones you have to certify before listings that its authentic.

Its high fees but having no returns after the 3 days is truly amazing, especially for clothing. The biggest thing I think is they use google. So if you sell a niche brand its very common for your image to populate on the top row in google search for shopping. It does for me at least. I make a lot of money with Poshmark.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
ilovesushi (07-23-2020)
Old 07-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
No, I mean market as in the feel and look for your "closet". The appearance your closet has when someone clicks on your page is extremely important and depends in large part who your customers are.

With respect to those issues about reports, not going to lie, I've had plenty reports on my account. I think everyone does who is successful. I just get creative and counter every report if I don't have receipts readily available (it has to direct from the brand otherwise its not considered sufficient). In reality those reports are usually from random people saying its either "authentic or is not" .... they ask poshmark users to review listings. Also, I get plenty of trolls and losers who report me because I do better than them in selling and want to remove me from competition.

Plus if you are selling high end branded items, if you simply don't add the brand name then it never goes threw their poshmark auto review system. That is for the ones you have to certify before listings that its authentic.

Its high fees but having no returns after the 3 days is truly amazing, especially for clothing. The biggest thing I think is they use google. So if you sell a niche brand its very common for your image to populate on the top row in google search for shopping. It does for me at least. I make a lot of money with Poshmark.

So poshmark is essentially caters to clothing for most part right? I use to have a silkscreening company and can produce and have designs i still have. Will something like this work? Non copyrighted items as well
Old 07-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesushi View Post
So poshmark is essentially caters to clothing for most part right? I use to have a silkscreening company and can produce and have designs i still have. Will something like this work? Non copyrighted items as well
Yes mostly clothes but you can sell some other things. You can sell anything related too clothes. I plan on doing that too soon (producing my own clothing w/ designs).