eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Mercari stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/138779-mercari-stealth.html)

fatfarmer 09-05-2020 09:17 PM

Mercari stealth

Who has successfully created a stealth account here and cashed out without account being suspended? After making your first sale, do you try to cash out or do you just make a purchase with your balance? How do you take your money?

HurricaneHuntr 09-09-2020 11:59 AM

Re: Mercari stealth

I have made 3 stealth mercari. No issues. I just don't do the verification which requires a selfie. 1 of the accounts,i verified with a facebook. But, otherwise i just created the stealth and used a vcc. No issues at all. Same with deposits, no issues... in fact, i use the same IP for all of them, and 1 was recently suspended where they kept the funds... never keep more in mercari than you are willing to lose. For me it was $100 or so. I usually withdraw after a bunch of ratings. 50-75

fatfarmer 09-09-2020 06:33 PM

I created an account with fresh ip and new email. Sold 1 item worth $30 and when I tried to withdraw, I was suspended. Customer service won’t even reply me. I also haven’t been asked to verify the account with ssn or ID card. Nothing.

HurricaneHuntr 09-09-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfarmer (Post 1114165)
I created an account with fresh ip and new email. Sold 1 item worth $30 and when I tried to withdraw, I was suspended. Customer service won’t even reply me. I also haven’t been asked to verify the account with ssn or ID card. Nothing.

Weird, i've had zero issues. You've made with your phone? Mercari is a mobile app.. start out that way

Kingdom144 09-10-2020 02:29 PM

Something in your processes you did wrong i just opened a new account a few days ago. the only new thing they wanted was a phone number for verification text .. did you enter a vcc ?? did you use your same address same bank account???

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfarmer (Post 1114165)

StealthSource 09-11-2020 11:46 PM

mercari stealth is easy as apple pie!

fatfarmer 09-12-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1114177)
Weird, i've had zero issues. You've made with your phone? Mercari is a mobile app.. start out that way

I made the account with pc. Now they’re asking for dv license.

fatfarmer 09-12-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingdom144 (Post 1114275)
Something in your processes you did wrong i just opened a new account a few days ago. the only new thing they wanted was a phone number for verification text .. did you enter a vcc ?? did you use your same address same bank account???

Yes, after phone verification now they want dv license. I’ll give them that and see what is next

fatfarmer 09-14-2020 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1114104)
I have made 3 stealth mercari. No issues. I just don't do the verification which requires a selfie. 1 of the accounts,i verified with a facebook. But, otherwise i just created the stealth and used a vcc. No issues at all. Same with deposits, no issues... in fact, i use the same IP for all of them, and 1 was recently suspended where they kept the funds... never keep more in mercari than you are willing to lose. For me it was $100 or so. I usually withdraw after a bunch of ratings. 50-75

I created the account and when trying to withdraw for just $30 it now would ask me to verify the account. The one with which you used Facebook, does it ask for verification before you withdraw?

fatfarmer 09-14-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1114177)

Registration is not the problem. Withdrawing the money after selling is the issue. How do I bypass that? Can you give me step by step of how you create yours without issue?

js.ab 09-16-2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfarmer (Post 1114666)
Registration is not the problem. Withdrawing the money after selling is the issue. How do I bypass that? Can you give me step by step of how you create yours without issue?

What was your IP address setup? I'm having trouble getting past that

haiderekarar13 09-17-2020 12:04 AM

Mercari is becoming pain they might lose people because they suspend accounts veru quickly

Kingdom144 09-18-2020 06:57 PM

Yea they need to lighten that grip

1Slycooper 09-24-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfarmer (Post 1113604)
Who has successfully created a stealth account here and cashed out without account being suspended? After making your first sale, do you try to cash out or do you just make a purchase with your balance? How do you take your money?

I have a second account for stealth but not because I was IP banned. I just downloaded an android simulator to my laptop and made a new account that way. I cashed out 2 of my sales to my pp and so far so good. About to start listing more expensive items and see if anything changes.

DENDEN76 09-24-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Slycooper (Post 1116406)
I have a second account for stealth but not because I was IP banned. I just downloaded an android simulator to my laptop and made a new account that way. I cashed out 2 of my sales to my pp and so far so good. About to start listing more expensive items and see if anything changes.

From what I've read their site states they payout to an ACH bank or your debit card after verification. How did you get a payout to pp?

junglekat 09-30-2020 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Slycooper (Post 1116406)

Were you able to do download and log in to the mercari app on your emulator? i was able to set up a stealth account using residential proxy on web browser but i need app functionality to make deals etc. I tried using a VPN on the emulator, downloaded the app, but then it won't let me log in.