Wish.com - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 01-15-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Wish.com

Do you sell on this platform?

I just got an email to one of my ebay accounts saying

My name is Pilar and I am a UK Account Manager for Wish. With over 100 million monthly active users and 2 million daily transactions, Wish is one of the world's most extensive shopping apps.

I’m reaching out because the UK is one of our largest and fastest growing markets. We’re seeking a few strategic merchant partners like yours to work with.

Selling on Wish is a great opportunity to grow your business, reach new client demographics and potentially expand your sales across our 100+ shipping destinations (Europe, the Americas etc.). It’s free to start selling on Wish, and we’re here with your onboarding, listing optimisation and promotion of your products for free.

We also have a special UK programme where we can offer you a discounted commission, as well as a personal account manager to help grow your business.

I’d love to set up a time to chat further about how Wish is working with other UK brands and can benefit your business. I’m also happy to send along some additional information via email. Please let me know how best to connect with you.

My initial thought is that this is a scam.

The only thing I know about wish is that is is full of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ junk sold at ridiculously cheap prices.

But it got me thinking about if it is worth trying to invest time trying to sell on there.

Does anyone have any experience selling on wish?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Wish.com

What was the origin address of the e-mail sent?
Old 01-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 73%

pcastro@wish.com
Old 01-15-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyFish View Post
Do you sell on this platform?

I just got an email to one of my ebay accounts saying

My name is Pilar and I am a UK Account Manager for Wish. With over 100 million monthly active users and 2 million daily transactions, Wish is one of the world's most extensive shopping apps.

I’m reaching out because the UK is one of our largest and fastest growing markets. We’re seeking a few strategic merchant partners like yours to work with.

Selling on Wish is a great opportunity to grow your business, reach new client demographics and potentially expand your sales across our 100+ shipping destinations (Europe, the Americas etc.). It’s free to start selling on Wish, and we’re here with your onboarding, listing optimisation and promotion of your products for free.

We also have a special UK programme where we can offer you a discounted commission, as well as a personal account manager to help grow your business.

I’d love to set up a time to chat further about how Wish is working with other UK brands and can benefit your business. I’m also happy to send along some additional information via email. Please let me know how best to connect with you.

My initial thought is that this is a scam.

The only thing I know about wish is that is is full of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ junk sold at ridiculously cheap prices.

But it got me thinking about if it is worth trying to invest time trying to sell on there.

Does anyone have any experience selling on wish?
Wish is like eBay's tiny little cousin that's around the corner of the road in the shady neighborhood selling little replicas from the back of his truck.
Old 01-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Wish is like eBay's tiny little cousin that's around the corner of the road in the shady neighborhood selling little replicas from the back of his truck.
Thanks for the morning chuckle
Old 01-16-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Lol! Nice explanation.
Old 01-16-2021

Longevity: 20%

People do make money with wish it has over 170 million monthly visitors. You have to drop ship from China at low margins but high volume to do that you need to figure out how send your parcels via wish post
Old 01-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Brutal takedown!
Old 01-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Email looks real and no wonder they trying to get ebay sellers i remember this is what done by Amazon back in 2014 and they also took my shop detail from ebay and trying to convince me to sell on Amazon and they were offering 6months free fees