Shopify Stealth ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 03-26-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Shopify Stealth ?

Hey guys,
So i’ve been on shopify for about 2 years now. Never had any problem with them, they have been nothing but great to me. 2 weeks ago, I got hit with a Shopify Payments suspended on one of my store. That’s not the first time since i am dropshipping. For 2 years i’ve just made a new store without any problem. But recently, every new store I make gets deleted/suspended in about 24H ...
What’s the problem? What should I do ?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2021

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Shopify Stealth ?

Firstly are you selling something which shopify doesnt like?

second, are you linking these accounts? because this will continue to get you blocked. Maybe follow stealth guide for shopify one more time and see with fresh everything.

easy option - use another website platform. i have multiple because i dont trust shopify long term so created back up sites. wordrpress, opencart there are loads and a developer can replicate your current site for you.

You're using oberlo i take? oberlo dropshipping has extensions for other website platforms too
Old 03-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokenosmoke View Post

second, are you linking these accounts? because this will continue to get you blocked. Maybe follow stealth guide for shopify one more time and see with fresh everything.

easy option - use another website platform. i have multiple because i dont trust shopify long term so created back up sites. wordrpress, opencart there are loads and a developer can replicate your current site for you.

You're using oberlo i take? oberlo dropshipping has extensions for other website platforms too
Yes, but shopify is so much easier to use wuth shopify payments. What payments providers do you use on other platforms ?
Old 03-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:

Are there any benefits to having a replicated website?
Old 03-29-2021

yes plenty but mainly surrounding call back issues and linking to PP

if you dont have a high risk biz and if you have a very good est PP acc then maybe not (hence ive been searching for one here). but this is shopify section and they have live feeds with PP. PP can eventually gather that info. A new domain can help too with 303/seo support from a developer. Shopify is just tough. You can platform change or worst case slight domain change and 303/seo redirect, only if your brand is strong and can withstand a slight name change like 'Mikes gold' to 'mikes supplies' etc

its better to have a new platform ready like wordpress etc that you can code to block the call back and then use it switch to if you have to with limited down time, plus can use multiple PP acc to receive payment with limited recall. its not as clean as shopify but it works. a slight variation in domian name worked on over time, if you have a stronlgy searched brand is a huge bonus too. but this way if Shopify or PP either or combined block you, you can work around. Its more an precautionary measure that an instant fix

i use shopify because its fully integrated and if ever you install a bad extension/app, theres no checkout issues or downtime. otheriwse you need to know coding or a good developer

it just depends what you need and a bit difficult to explain here

my industry is high risk, my shopify still operates with other payment solutions because they allow my high risk industry....but ultimately some customers like PP for trust/safety. im dowm 30% min when not offering PP mainly with international customers becasue card payments can get blocked because of P2sd and 3d secure hasnt fully rolled out - middle east or if you're in europe and a US customer orders, card issuer can block the payment as fraud prevention. PP somehow is different, i dont know why but we have zero transaction failure with PP. you can actually lose a lot of customers this way

Having a back up site to switch to on another platform is a good precaution in case your shopify is blocked plus if you wish to use PP it will limit PP limitations because of call back linking

if you are blocked from shopify only and have no concerns around PP... seruously just switch to another ecommerce and get a good developer

simplified:

- if you just need shopify no PP then follow stealth methods adn create other paymetn methods, its very simple
- if you need PP, change you eccomerce platorm or take chance with a well est PP account but have a back up site ready to go
- if you have problems with shopify and/or PP... create a different eccomerce platform and other payment providers. can also use stealth PP acc in rotation no porblem so far

I hope this makes some sense

Last edited by smokenosmoke; 03-29-2021 at 11:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokenosmoke For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duch View Post
Yes, but shopify is so much easier to use wuth shopify payments. What payments providers do you use on other platforms ?
yes but for the reasons i listed. are you saying with the same shopify you have managed to maintain stealth PP on it even though previously linked PP was limited?

if so did you change shopify acc or domain? i dont think this is possible long term because of live PP feed to shopify. Unless you can corect me? which im very happy if so
Old 03-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duch View Post
Hey guys,
So i’ve been on shopify for about 2 years now. Never had any problem with them, they have been nothing but great to me. 2 weeks ago, I got hit with a Shopify Payments suspended on one of my store. That’s not the first time since i am dropshipping. For 2 years i’ve just made a new store without any problem. But recently, every new store I make gets deleted/suspended in about 24H ...
What’s the problem? What should I do ?

Thanks.
Are you just replication the same business model on the new stores again and again? Perhaps you have to vary it up - one option
Old 04-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Are you just replication the same business model on the new stores again and again? Perhaps you have to vary it up - one option
I’ve tried, new products and everything. Once my first payouts comes out, in the next day My store gets deleted ..
Old 04-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
yes but for the reasons i listed. are you saying with the same shopify you have managed to maintain stealth PP on it even though previously linked PP was limited?

if so did you change shopify acc or domain? i dont think this is possible long term because of live PP feed to shopify. Unless you can corect me? which im very happy if so
I have no problems with paypal, my problem is with shopify payments/shopify in general. They keep deleting my stores for some reasons. Is there any way I can contact you? Maybe you can help me .
Old 04-17-2021

Longevity: 17%

Why even do shopify? Why not make your own site on WordPress that you have complete control over and it's free other than the theme
Old 04-17-2021
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
Why even do shopify? Why not make your own site on WordPress that you have complete control over and it's free other than the theme
WordPress takes a lot of skill to get just right.

Depending on the product OP can maybe use something like GrooveKart which is similar to Shopify but in beta still as of this reply.

Wordpress + Elementor + some 3rd party cart or WooCommerce works but man it's tough for newbies.