eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   any ways to get money from stealth PAYONEER (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/143614-any-ways-get-money-stealth-payoneer.html)

GEORGIAN 05-20-2021 12:04 AM

any ways to get money from stealth PAYONEER

hello
how i can withdraw money from payoneer in stealth way ?
cna i buy BTC with payoneer or something like that ?

MicroGod 05-20-2021 02:47 AM

Re: any ways to get money from stealth PAYONEER

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEORGIAN (Post 1154291)
hello
how i can withdraw money from payoneer in stealth way ?
cna i buy BTC with payoneer or something like that ?

I personally either send from the stealth payoneer to my "real payoneer account" or just exchange payoneer to BTC/USDT using private exchangers, all of them charge a fee (unless you find a 1:1 exchanger) but it's worth it if you have no other way to cashout from the stealth payoneers. I personally run like 6 accounts, and it's easy to send some to my real account and exchange some to crypto and then do whatever you want with it ;) I hope this helps you.

Aguero 05-20-2021 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroGod (Post 1154304)
I personally either send from the stealth payoneer to my "real payoneer account" or just exchange payoneer to BTC/USDT using private exchangers, all of them charge a fee (unless you find a 1:1 exchanger) but it's worth it if you have no other way to cashout from the stealth payoneers. I personally run like 6 accounts, and it's easy to send some to my real account and exchange some to crypto and then do whatever you want with it ;) I hope this helps you.

Payoneer stealth still possible, no selfie ID ?

newstart123 05-20-2021 03:54 AM

also you can use webmoney exchangers - sometimes you even earn money by exchanging

DENDEN76 05-20-2021 04:35 AM

Is payoneer as strict as PayPal with linking and suspending accounts?

Last time I created my legit account I only uploaded pp photo no selfie and was activated quickly

GEORGIAN 05-20-2021 04:40 AM

thanks guys !!

GEORGIAN 05-20-2021 04:42 AM

Quote:

if you transfer it to your real payoneer why you bother with BTC exchange ? cant you just withdraw to your bank ? if you have to do the same with real payoneer why you waste time and just exchange to btc with stealth one ?:juggle:

rsot 05-20-2021 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEORGIAN (Post 1154324)
if you transfer it to your real payoneer why you bother with BTC exchange ? cant you just withdraw to your bank ? if you have to do the same with real payoneer why you waste time and just exchange to btc with stealth one ?:juggle:

Seems like OP wants to withdraw and then buy BTC after

MicroGod 05-21-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEORGIAN (Post 1154324)

Because I prefer crypto over cash :)

GreenBean 05-22-2021 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1154320)
Is payoneer as strict as PayPal with linking and suspending accounts?

Last time I created my legit account I only uploaded pp photo no selfie and was activated quickly

If there are enough red flags, payoneer restrict or suspend accounts.

Circumstances differ between accounts.

:s:s

rsot 05-22-2021 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroGod (Post 1154621)
Because I prefer crypto over cash :)

I hear you :) pros...and cons too...

baxxiro 07-26-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

I'm trying to transfer to my legit payo account but when I try to transfer between payo accounts I am faced with "choose from 2 simple ways to get paid" and I have no idea what should i do with it yet.

sellingmart 10-15-2021 05:56 AM

how i get payoneer stealth account

Sunny87 01-01-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sellingmart (Post 1172913)
how i get payoneer stealth account

Haha, same question.
I do not think that payoneer is accepting mismatched names these days..

Redman 07-25-2022 11:00 PM

Sorry to Necro an old thread but I wanted to ask: If I am sending like 50-100k every two weeks from one Payoneer account to another, will this possibly get the Payoneer accounts flagged?

rsot 07-26-2022 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redman (Post 1197895)
Sorry to Necro an old thread but I wanted to ask: If I am sending like 50-100k every two weeks from one Payoneer account to another, will this possibly get the Payoneer accounts flagged?

Definitely possible given the high amounts involved.

Joe210 08-03-2022 03:20 PM

Quote:

when eBay pays you those funds go to your payoneer account as a balance and then you can use them to pay ??... or do they go directly to the bank associated with payoneer??