eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   How to make a Mercari Stealth Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/144880-how-make-mercari-stealth-account.html)

Nichevo 08-14-2021 08:19 AM

How to make a Mercari Stealth Account

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I'd like to share some knowledge on how to successfully make a Mercari stealth account and start selling again.

I have always had people make accounts for me and I pay them for it, meaning I would have ID verified accounts at all times, but I am now running out of people and I will soon have to start pumping these accounts. So that means I will have multiple accounts running and keep them all at low sales to avoid any prompt for verification.

Below is all the knowledge I know on how to successfully get back on Mercari and start selling. I am about to start experimenting on selling on non-verified accounts so if anyone has any experience with this already please leave what you know. In terms of triggers for verification, problems encountered with funds and how to fix them, etc.

Make a Mercari stealth account:
Preferably completely new device (unless you know how to run multiple accounts without linking them on the same device)
They match IMEI or something on the devices, Mercari is the devil when it comes to account linkage.
For the new device I look for cheap Iphones on Offerup, I can usually find a iphone 7 for around 150.

New SIM Card, go to a walmart or wherever and get a plan, they cost around 30 a month. This will result in a new IP and no linkage between accounts

Once you have new phone and new sim, make new email and make account with random info/info on VCC

Get a VCC (Virtual Credit Card) from bjammin or others on the "For Sale" section of the forum and LINK BEFORE STARTING TO SELL, this will minimize any problems in the future.

Before you even start listing I highly recommend you have where you're going to deposit money sorted out. I have had accounts with 4k frozen for 90 days, it's not fun. Please learn from my mistakes and have that ready, so as soon as your listings funds are released you immediately go deposit.

In terms of where I direct deposit, I usually do a Cashapp account and sometimes PayPal. They both have a direct deposit feature. Cashapp is best because you can edit the account name each time. So you don't have to worry about mismatch names, just change it to the users name and you're good. It directly goes into the cashapp account and I just withdraw from the ATM with a cash card to remain anonymous, I don't like linking my personal bank account with things. Cashapp is your absolute best friend when it comes to direct deposits anywhere. It's the easiest account to make and the most customizable.

Now that your account is ready, make sure you switch up photo location for items and listing style. Although this may seem pointless once you have an agent on Mercari's side looking at your account it makes it much easier for them to find a reason to terminate your account.

Keep items under 100 for right now and total sales below 400. Once you reach that point clear all active listings and wait for these sold listings to hit your Cashapp/Paypal/whatever. This is key, if you keep selling they freeze your funds.

Once those fully clear and you digitally have the money THEN you start selling again slowly. The key is to keep a pattern so WHEN the time comes to terminate your account, which it will cause Mercari is the definition of asshole you don't lose alot. My pattern is list up to a SOLD VALUE of 500 and wait for it to clear, then go again.

Again, this is my experience with ID verified accounts, but I am assuming it's quite similar to non-verified accounts. The only thing with non-verified is that once you pass 1k total sales it becomes riskier, at least from what I have seen.

At the end of they day, Mercari is asshole, they will asshole you repeatedly. You just have to outplay them and asshole back. It is frustrating but please know there is always a way. You have to be a problem solver. Almost everyone that is successful has had to get their hands dirty. It's part of the game.

If you have any knowledge of running a Android system on PC and having residential IP's on each separate device please leave a reply or PM. I don't want to keep buying devices and paying for sim cards and plans for accounts that I probably wont surpass 1K sales on. I have graduated from that and I am a rookie in this new arena.

Hope this helped, good luck to all.

rsot 08-16-2021 05:18 AM

Re: How to make a Mercari Stealth Account

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Nice write-up :)

vettefever17 08-23-2021 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichevo (Post 1166288)
Hello everyone this is my first post here. I'd like to share some knowledge on how to successfully make a Mercari stealth account and start selling again.

I have always had people make accounts for me and I pay them for it, meaning I would have ID verified accounts at all times, but I am now running out of people and I will soon have to start pumping these accounts. So that means I will have multiple accounts running and keep them all at low sales to avoid any prompt for verification.

Below is all the knowledge I know on how to successfully get back on Mercari and start selling. I am about to start experimenting on selling on non-verified accounts so if anyone has any experience with this already please leave what you know. In terms of triggers for verification, problems encountered with funds and how to fix them, etc.

Preferably completely new device (unless you know how to run multiple accounts without linking them on the same device)
They match IMEI or something on the devices, Mercari is the devil when it comes to account linkage.
For the new device I look for cheap Iphones on Offerup, I can usually find a iphone 7 for around 150.

New SIM Card, go to a walmart or wherever and get a plan, they cost around 30 a month. This will result in a new IP and no linkage between accounts

Once you have new phone and new sim, make new email and make account with random info/info on VCC

Get a VCC (Virtual Credit Card) from bjammin or others on the "For Sale" section of the forum and LINK BEFORE STARTING TO SELL, this will minimize any problems in the future.

Before you even start listing I highly recommend you have where you're going to deposit money sorted out. I have had accounts with 4k frozen for 90 days, it's not fun. Please learn from my mistakes and have that ready, so as soon as your listings funds are released you immediately go deposit.

In terms of where I direct deposit, I usually do a Cashapp account and sometimes PayPal. They both have a direct deposit feature. Cashapp is best because you can edit the account name each time. So you don't have to worry about mismatch names, just change it to the users name and you're good. It directly goes into the cashapp account and I just withdraw from the ATM with a cash card to remain anonymous, I don't like linking my personal bank account with things. Cashapp is your absolute best friend when it comes to direct deposits anywhere. It's the easiest account to make and the most customizable.

Now that your account is ready, make sure you switch up photo location for items and listing style. Although this may seem pointless once you have an agent on Mercari's side looking at your account it makes it much easier for them to find a reason to terminate your account.

Keep items under 100 for right now and total sales below 400. Once you reach that point clear all active listings and wait for these sold listings to hit your Cashapp/Paypal/whatever. This is key, if you keep selling they freeze your funds.

Once those fully clear and you digitally have the money THEN you start selling again slowly. The key is to keep a pattern so WHEN the time comes to terminate your account, which it will cause Mercari is the definition of asshole you don't lose alot. My pattern is list up to a SOLD VALUE of 500 and wait for it to clear, then go again.

Again, this is my experience with ID verified accounts, but I am assuming it's quite similar to non-verified accounts. The only thing with non-verified is that once you pass 1k total sales it becomes riskier, at least from what I have seen.

At the end of they day, Mercari is asshole, they will asshole you repeatedly. You just have to outplay them and asshole back. It is frustrating but please know there is always a way. You have to be a problem solver. Almost everyone that is successful has had to get their hands dirty. It's part of the game.

If you have any knowledge of running a Android system on PC and having residential IP's on each separate device please leave a reply or PM. I don't want to keep buying devices and paying for sim cards and plans for accounts that I probably wont surpass 1K sales on. I have graduated from that and I am a rookie in this new arena.

If you mass make non-verified mercari accounts and sell on them please leave a reply or PM, I am just starting so any help would be great. If you need help with Cashapp Accounts, direct deposits I can always help.

So, you are saying that cashapp creates a bank account number that will by pass Mercari and can be used to pull from the account?

Batanga188 08-26-2021 08:40 AM

Thank you! this is really great, you are the best!! :cheer: if you know how to make stealth account for poshmark please share :cheer:

Nichevo 09-02-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 1167424)
So, you are saying that cashapp creates a bank account number that will by pass Mercari and can be used to pull from the account?

Yep. I have withdrawn from Mercari to Cash App no problem. Just change the account name on Cash App to the Mercari name so they match. Adds on perfectly to Mercari if everything is done correctly.

Nichevo 09-02-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batanga188 (Post 1167861)
Thank you! this is really great, you are the best!! :cheer: if you know how to make stealth account for poshmark please share :cheer:

Might do a detailed one later. But the basics are the same. New phone. New sim card. New phone plan. New information when signing up on the account. And a new bank/direct deposit. I've found poshmark to be much easier than Mercari when it comes to accounts and making new ones. They give you less problems. Anything else and I'll try to help. Thanks

MagicBox 09-29-2021 03:47 AM

Thank you !

foxsells 01-13-2022 08:30 AM

and what are you doing now that Mercari is asking for ssn after $600 in Sales

SaiJin 01-13-2022 07:21 PM

Give them EIN?

rsot 01-20-2022 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxsells (Post 1181826)
and what are you doing now that Mercari is asking for ssn after $600 in Sales

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

kendalljenner 02-15-2022 11:50 PM

is this the same with ebay stealth?

rsot 02-16-2022 07:16 AM

Worth the experimentation if you have the right business model kendalljenner

Soulofinfamy 03-22-2022 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichevo (Post 1166288)

If you mass make non-verified mercari accounts and sell on them please leave a reply or PM, I am just starting so any help would be great. If you need help with Cashapp Accounts, direct deposits I can always help.

I've been trying to withdraw to cash app routing number and account number for days. And i keep getting limited. How are you doin this?

Do you have a skype? Like I add the cash app bank account and then 30 minutes to an hour after requesting deposit, I get limited.

I'd be willing to help you out in any way I can. I've got like 45 mercari accounts that I need to get money from.

Soulofinfamy 03-23-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichevo (Post 1187918)
I don't reach the private message requirement but download telegram and message me on there, we can discuss options. Talk to you soon

I just saw your replied, I sent you a message. Might want to delete that telegram handle, unless you want a bunch of randoms messaging you.

Soulofinfamy 03-26-2022 05:15 AM

I just wanted to publicly say guys, that using cash app banks is pretty much dead. I was able to get them to work. But it’s not easy. My accounts with brick and mortar banks deposit with no issue.

sunsets 03-26-2022 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulofinfamy (Post 1187919)
I just saw your replied, I sent you a message. Might want to delete that telegram handle, unless you want a bunch of randoms messaging you.

how to contact you bro. i am also into etsy. do you have a group or something

rsot 04-01-2022 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulofinfamy (Post 1188085)
I just wanted to publicly say guys, that using cash app banks is pretty much dead. I was able to get them to work. But it’s not easy. My accounts with brick and mortar banks deposit with no issue.

Brick and mortar banks have tried-and-tested history for sure

Beekay 05-10-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nichevo (Post 1191734)
Please send me a message with your Aspkin username saying you are from aspkin, otherwise will not be able to differentiate one from the other. Cashapp is not dead I use it every day, just need to know how to use it. Message me and we can talk. Thanks

I sent you a message bro....check it...thanks

djharry 05-19-2022 08:49 AM

Do you have any solution for posh?

Armygirl30 06-21-2022 06:25 PM

Can anyone tell me step by step how to set up a mercari stealth account. I have the new phone and I can make a new email but what about your name and address? Do I need a new bank account as well? I really appreciate any advice!

rsot 06-21-2022 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armygirl30 (Post 1195329)
Can anyone tell me step by step how to set up a mercari stealth account. I have the new phone and I can make a new email but what about your name and address? Do I need a new bank account as well? I really appreciate any advice!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Stealth name and address still works - fresh bank account is likely to accept deposits under this stealth name...

Johnson500 06-22-2022 09:48 PM

Your advice worked for me! Made 2 new accounts.