eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Walmart has new platform for people to sell is it worth it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/145822-walmart-has-new-platform-people-sell-worth.html)

ilovesushi 11-04-2021 03:22 PM

Walmart has new platform for people to sell is it worth it?

Not sure if its new thing but keep getting ads about start selling on walmart . Is this gonna be like enay or amazon?

agent006140 11-04-2021 04:23 PM

Re: Walmart has new platform for people to sell is it worth it?

more like AMZN,worth a try if you have something buyers want.
WMT offers local store pickup,so if buyer buys from you and want to pick up at local WMT,Wmt WILL give you a Fex Exp shipping label free to ship to her local WMT

ilovesushi 11-04-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1174979)
more like AMZN,worth a try if you have something buyers want.
WMT offers local store pickup,so if buyer buys from you and want to pick up at local WMT,Wmt WILL give you a Fex Exp shipping label free to ship to her local WMT

Seems interesting and the free shipping label is a nice touch however I’m curious if anyone here has tried this and obviously it’s early stages and wondering how it’s gonna pan out. Do you know when this first came out I know Walmart actually had different options of listing on their site but I believe they were very strict on who they except but seems more easier now

agent006140 11-04-2021 04:28 PM

major precious metals dealers all sell on WMT.COM,you have to find out yourself,I have bought some Revlon nite cream from thirs party WMT sellers

slokor 11-04-2021 04:58 PM

Speaking as a buyer only - I was unimpressed.
Bought one item from an external seller. The item never arrived and it took me more than 5 months to get my money back (just showed up as a refund on my credit card one day after id already given up on it).
They allow this kind of service I dont see a future to this marketplace.

ilovesushi 11-04-2021 04:59 PM

I think it’s possible these external sellers will be doing drop shipping probably reason why it takes forever and seems like Walmart doesn’t care and I agree doesn’t seem too great

agent006140 11-04-2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1174991)
Speaking as a buyer only - I was unimpressed.
Bought one item from an external seller. The item never arrived and it took me more than 5 months to get my money back (just showed up as a refund on my credit card one day after id already given up on it).
They allow this kind of service I dont see a future to this marketplace.

To compete with AMZN,Wmt needs third party sellers,to gain traffic
Sorry to hear of your bad experience.
All the major precious metal deealers are on WMT,also clothese sellers if you have clothes not sold by WMT,other categories which come to mind would be specialty food,toys,tools,kitchen ware

ilovesushi 11-04-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1175009)
To compete with AMZN,Wmt needs third party sellers,to gain traffic
Sorry to hear of your bad experience.
All the major precious metal deealers are on WMT,also clothese sellers if you have clothes not sold by WMT,other categories which come to mind would be specialty food,toys,tools,kitchen ware

Do you know when this started and You’re staying close do well seems like that will work well for me then as your categories are items that I have to sell

agent006140 11-04-2021 09:55 PM

It started years ago and keep improving.
instead of asking these questions,why dont you go to WMT and find out.
This is not a place which woild know much about WMT