Walmart Selling - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 02-12-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
Default Walmart Selling

Haven't seen any other threads on Walmart so figured I'd ask.

Anyone here have one or multiple Walmart selling account? I have one but was wondering about various ways I can get another one as I have seen a lot of success on Walmart.

Also, certainly happy to answer any questions on Walmart that I can.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Walmart Selling

Did you ever have issues with Walmart, suspension or ID request?
Old 02-13-2022
Threadstarter  

I have had multiple suspensions (once invalid tracking and once for IP).

However, I bugged enough people enough times and was able to get back on and haven't had any issues recently. To sign up they do require a ID requests and some other background checks.

With all that being said it, while signing up can take a lot, with the drop shipping service I use, it has been worth the work to sign up as the profits are there.
Old 02-13-2022

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

I understand WMT allows a buyer to order online and pick up in store,if so,then WMT will send the third party seller a free Fed Exp shipping label so the seller can ship the item to the buyer WMT store,how do you handle this if you are dropshipping ,assuming your dropshipper is in China?
Old 02-13-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I understand WMT allows a buyer to order online and pick up in store,if so,then WMT will send the third party seller a free Fed Exp shipping label so the seller can ship the item to the buyer WMT store,how do you handle this if you are dropshipping ,assuming your dropshipper is in China?
I believe that just comes up as a regular order and I would ship to the Walmart store (atleast I have not ever received any free FedEx label). I actually use a service that allows me to dropship straight from Amazon to Walmart (I get an order on Walmart, the service automatically buys the item on Amazon and ships to Walmart customer).
Old 02-14-2022

Longevity: 36%

How long have you been dropshipping from Amazon to Walmart? A lot of people got suspended last year to my knowledge due to this, so I'm curious to know if you've been doing this successfully, and for how long

Congrats on your success! Would be awesome if someone started selling Walmart accounts on here
Old 02-14-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
How long have you been dropshipping from Amazon to Walmart? A lot of people got suspended last year to my knowledge due to this, so I'm curious to know if you've been doing this successfully, and for how long

Congrats on your success! Would be awesome if someone started selling Walmart accounts on here
I have been doing it since late 2017. I have had a few suspensions as well, but have gotten back on fortunately. Curious to know where you heard that a lot of people got suspended? (I heard the same as well from my dropship provider)

There are some websites out there that are selling Walmart accounts. I have no experience with them though and do not know how trustworthy they may be.
Old 02-14-2022

Longevity: 36%

I know some folks selling between 5-10k each upon confirmation that the account was created, but it would be cool if someone officially did it on here since I've pretty much bought all my stealth accounts on here. I'm pretty confident in the vetting process this site has for verifying sellers legitimacy.

There was a crazy amount of people getting suspended around October to around the end of December I believe due to dropshipping from Amazon to Walmart. I am in facebook groups and a lot of people were complaining about the same issues, the common denominator being dropshipping from AMZ to WMT. Service providers got a lot of people suspended from what I remember.

If they are running your account smooth then that means they figured out something so I don't expect them to reveal their secret sauce, but it is a little confidence boost to know there are some still thriving.

I'm waiting for Walmart to remove my payment suspension and once that's done I plan to get my feet wet again.
Old 02-14-2022
Threadstarter  

Yeah my dropshipper certainly was not immune to the suspensions and a lot of their Walmart sellers also got suspended.

I think my account may be one of the only ones left standing. It is a bit of a unique provider where I handle a decent portion of the operations myself and I am pretty on top of it which might explain why my account is still running.

Certainly happy to make an intro though, and they also service Amazon accounts as well.
Old 02-14-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyman123 View Post
Haven't seen any other threads on Walmart so figured I'd ask.

Anyone here have one or multiple Walmart selling account? I have one but was wondering about various ways I can get another one as I have seen a lot of success on Walmart.

Also, certainly happy to answer any questions on Walmart that I can.
What was the process to get your first account btw?

I'm curious
Old 02-14-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
What was the process to get your first account btw?

I'm curious
I just registered as a legitimate business. Granted the screening process back in 2017 was probably different than it is now.

But I have an LLC with a business bank account. I didn't have any existing operations/business so certainly embellished a little on the number of SKUs I had and other details of my operations, etc.
Old 02-14-2022

I applied to sell on Sears.com years ago,they asked a lot,they want bank account,website ,and reference from 3 suppliers and a copy of blank bank check with my company heading.
I sold one item,then the Indian co which manned the website defected as Sears did not pay its bill!
A total waste of time
Old 02-16-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I applied to sell on Sears.com years ago,they asked a lot,they want bank account,website ,and reference from 3 suppliers and a copy of blank bank check with my company heading.
I sold one item,then the Indian co which manned the website defected as Sears did not pay its bill!
A total waste of time
Sure it was an Indian company?
Old 02-16-2022

yes,it is,they manned the website from INdia.