eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Best Ecommerce Platform for Google shopping ads (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/147806-best-ecommerce-platform-google-shopping-ads.html)

DENDEN76 06-12-2022 10:55 AM

Best Ecommerce Platform for Google shopping ads

Been struggling with Google shopping misrepresentation suspension and shopify.

Anybody have experience with other ecommerce platforms and Google shopping ads?

Looking for a platform that's easy to use with GS without any issues.

agent006140 06-12-2022 05:10 PM

Have you tried Etsy?

Etsy has plenty of jewelry ,take a look

I have not checked Yahoo shopping,would that work ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1194639)
Actually worth a try...wonder what the traffic is like.

To be clear I'm trying to launch my own website, I use Chinese suppliers for sourcing. Less competition more options.

Good luck,every one and his brother use Chinese suppliers

SEARS MARKET PLACE has reinvented itself,I just bought a few items from third party sellers,the website is now much better than before.
Rubylane is for jewelry,collectibles and art work
I also sell on Etsy,I do not sell homemade stuff,everything I sell on Etsy is made by someone else,not a problem

Ecrater is still alive,Bonanza as well
Ecrater is in bed with Google

SaiJin 06-13-2022 10:59 AM

Re: Best Ecommerce Platform for Google shopping ads

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1194537)

What are the type of items you sell?

Etsy is good for home made stuff, crafts.

Mercari is a garage sale

Poshmark is clothing

DENDEN76 06-13-2022 01:41 PM

I literally sell anything and everything but I'm trying to run a home & garden shopify store with traffic from Google shopping ads.

I got a suspension for "misrepresentation" in my merchant center account. Fixed the issues they requested but the suspension isn't lifting.

So I figured there has to be an ecommerce platform that integrates well without any issues from Google shopping...

Guess I'll have to try them all out and investigate

DENDEN76 06-14-2022 12:05 AM

To be clear I'm trying to launch my own website, I use Chinese suppliers for sourcing. Less competition more options.

rsot 06-14-2022 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1194616)
I have not checked Yahoo shopping,would that work ?

Pretty sad traffic these days

SaiJin 06-14-2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1194639)

Own website? That's exciting.

YOu got a team making it and marketing it?

Mirdude 06-14-2022 01:58 PM

What type of products are you listing? There are better suited eCommerce stores dependant upon the product/s you have for sale.

DENDEN76 06-15-2022 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1194690)
Own website? That's exciting.

YOu got a team making it and marketing it?

You don't need a team. Thanks to ecommerce platforms and apps its very simple to create websites nowadays.

I really want to run Google shopping ads and scale. Aliexpress doesn't advertise any of their products on Google shopping. That's an opportunity for you.

I'm going to try wix today and see if Google gives me any issues.

DENDEN76 06-15-2022 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirdude (Post 1194720)
What type of products are you listing? There are better suited eCommerce stores dependant upon the product/s you have for sale.

I plan to have a store per category with the appropriate branding. I will start off with home & garden products.

rsot 06-15-2022 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1194758)
I plan to have a store per category with the appropriate branding. I will start off with home & garden products.

Nice and low risk

540G 08-13-2022 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1194537)

Hey, by any chance have you figured out that issue yet? I have been struggling with the same problem. I created a new GMC account with a new email like 3 times already. And it always goes to same issue. I been trying for 6 months with no luck. I also have a Shopify store.

If i don't sign up for paid ads, the account is good. The minute i apply for paid ads and put in my information to make payment and start a campaign, I get suspended for misrepresentation. I tried with my bank and different credit card and debit card. But still always getting suspended because of misrepresantation. Interested to see if you were able to resolve it.

DENDEN76 08-13-2022 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 540G (Post 1199165)
Hey, by any chance have you figured out that issue yet? I have been struggling with the same problem. I created a new GMC account with a new email like 3 times already. And it always goes to same issue. I been trying for 6 months with no luck. I also have a Shopify store.

If i don't sign up for paid ads, the account is good. The minute i apply for paid ads and put in my information to make payment and start a campaign, I get suspended for misrepresentation. I tried with my bank and different credit card and debit card. But still always getting suspended because of misrepresantation. Interested to see if you were able to resolve it.

Apparently the misrepresentation is a very broad definition.

Issues like having items up with no stock, no address, no phone number, no professional email, pages with broken links, trust badges you're not associated with, no contact us page, pages not clearly stating if the item is in stock or not etc etc etc can all get you a misrepresentation suspension.

Also if you had a previously suspended account and sign up for a new one without fixing the first you can also get suspended

Theres a guy on YouTube who has a whole list you can go through to make sure your site is complacent.

Basically they'll never tell you what the exact issue is, your site has to be perfect.

Im focusing on marketplace's for now...really annoying

540G 08-13-2022 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1199173)
Apparently the misrepresentation is a very broad definition.

Issues like having items up with no stock, no address, no phone number, no professional email, pages with broken links, trust badges you're not associated with, no contact us page, pages not clearly stating if the item is in stock or not etc etc etc can all get you a misrepresentation suspension.

Also if you had a previously suspended account and sign up for a new one without fixing the first you can also get suspended

Theres a guy on YouTube who has a whole list you can go through to make sure your site is complacent.

Basically they'll never tell you what the exact issue is, your site has to be perfect.

Im focusing on marketplace's for now...really annoying

Yeah i think mines now keep getting suspended because like you said, i didn't fix the issue on the first account. It's so hard to fix. Because you go through the checklist of everything that's needed to be in compliance, but still the issue doesn't go away.

There's no way to pinpoint the issue. What's strange is that the free ads for Google show up no problem on that same suspended account. its just the option to pay for ads that's suspended. Example on GMC you have the option to have free ads and paid ads. The free one works for me on that suspended accounts and show up on Google no problem. It's when i try to pay for ads to get a bigger reach that causes the misrepresantation issue. Which makes no sense. And Google themselves are no help. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but they can't tell you.

I get some views from the free advertising because i don't have a lot of competition, so I'm like first in results on Google shopping. But would definitely like to have the paid advertisement so i can get my stuff to show up in other places. I'm thinking of closing up my shop because of this

DENDEN76 08-13-2022 08:52 AM

That's weird you're approved for free listings but not paid ads. Your paid ads would scale really well if you're getting good views from free ads.

You could try out some "experts" on fiverr if you're willing to risk it.

rsot 09-22-2022 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glaudelin (Post 1201878)
Hi! I work with multiple platforms, and I don't like google and eBay. It seems to me that the market giants realized their importance and stopped thinking about quality and people and thought only about profit, which in my opinion, is wrong.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

rsot 01-27-2023 07:24 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: