eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   NTWRK Marketplace - Worth Considering.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/151967-ntwrk-marketplace-worth-considering.html)

solefoodbk 03-01-2024 03:23 PM

NTWRK Marketplace - Worth Considering..

I haven't seen anyone mention this marketplace, however I suggest trying it out if you have not. It's called NTWRK, you need to apply to sign up. If you have a Poshmark account, or eBay they will likely approve you. The fees are also very low. I've made more on here than TikTok this last month - over $3k+.

Due to selling on all these side marketplaces, I have actually combined sold more monthly than I used to on my stand alone eBay account. I always thought I needed eBay, but things have changed. I plan on opening a new eBay account and have no need to drive sales like I once did. That will probably allow me to keep the account this time as before I needed that income, now I don't.

Combined with NTWRK and TikTok I've made over $6,000+ in February which is usually a slow month. It all adds up overtime, I think both at scale should bring me $10k+ monthly, and when you factor in all the marketplaces I sell on, its great. NTWRK popularity in google search spiked last holiday season, they'll likely do that again this year. Funded by VC, it's a good startup.

Oh, and you get payouts with 1-2 days after adding tracking :)

rsot 03-02-2024 11:06 AM

Re: NTWRK Marketplace - Worth Considering..

Interesting - thanks for the share

sax4 03-02-2024 02:22 PM

I can't find any website called NTWORK, NTWORKING for me haha

Mr_Blue_Sky 03-03-2024 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1236657)
I can't find any website called NTWORK, NTWORKING for me haha

That's because you should be searching for NTWRK, loads of info on it. :)

agent006140 03-03-2024 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Blue_Sky (Post 1236678)

dont listen to her,she is full of beans

SaiJin 03-03-2024 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1236587)
I haven't seen anyone mention this marketplace, however I suggest trying it out if you have not. It's called NTWRK, you need to apply to sign up. If you have a Poshmark account, or eBay they will likely approve you. The fees are also very low. I've made more on here than TikTok this last month - over $3k+.

Due to selling on all these side marketplaces, I have actually combined sold more monthly than I used to on my stand alone eBay account. I always thought I needed eBay, but things have changed. I plan on opening a new eBay account and have no need to drive sales like I once did. That will probably allow me to keep the account this time as before I needed that income, now I don't.

Combined with NTWRK and TikTok I've made over $6,000+ in February which is usually a slow month. It all adds up overtime, I think both at scale should bring me $10k+ monthly, and when you factor in all the marketplaces I sell on, its great. NTWRK popularity in google search spiked last holiday season, they'll likely do that again this year. Funded by VC, it's a good startup.

Oh, and you get payouts with 1-2 days after adding tracking :)

You're becoming the king of diversifying platforms now eh?

sax4 03-03-2024 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Blue_Sky (Post 1236678)

My bad, seems to be mostly clothing

agent006140 03-03-2024 10:16 AM

you need to get a new pair of glasses,or Diapers !

rsot 03-03-2024 01:03 PM

sax4 03-03-2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1236694)
you need to get a new pair of glasses,or Diapers !

It's time for your daily prozac!

solefoodbk 03-04-2024 08:10 PM

You can sell...

Art, Jewelry, Books, Electronics, Phone Accessories, Gaming, Toys, Trading Cards etc.

Yes clothing is the main thing they're pushing, but you can sell many different things. They promote it also. There are a decent amount of unique things they have offer, for example no feedback shown to customers. It is a different type of marketplace. I like it.

e2free 03-05-2024 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1236770)
You can sell...

Art, Jewelry, Books, Electronics, Phone Accessories, Gaming, Toys, Trading Cards etc.

Yes clothing is the main thing they're pushing, but you can sell many different things. They promote it also. There are a decent amount of unique things they have offer, for example no feedback shown to customers. It is a different type of marketplace. I like it.

Don’t tell me it’s your website or what’s the reason you trying to promote this site is dead someone just made it no traffic at all and you making money strange

solefoodbk 03-05-2024 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1236819)
Don’t tell me it’s your website or what’s the reason you trying to promote this site is dead someone just made it no traffic at all and you making money strange

Yeah it is my website, and I own all the 100's of independent sellers who sell on it. F*cking moron. Thank you though, give me a reason to take a break from this forum. Gfys

Automasters 03-05-2024 08:46 PM

Wow, I was right, a shameless plug :p
Need to focus on better advertising strategies buddy!

solefoodbk 03-05-2024 10:47 PM

No you both are just small minded losers. I did not need to write anything you could instead say thank you or not respond to my thread.