eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Amazon Seller Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/21075-amazon-seller-account.html)

grantli2002 07-28-2010 09:06 PM

Amazon Seller Account

I am not sure whether someone can help. I live in US, helping a friend selling on amazon. My friend opened an etrade Financial account (not etrade bank account). If I create amazon seller account for him here in US and use his etrade account as bank account, will this trigger amazon's suspension?

I was thinking of opening a bank account for him, but you know the hassle of ssn, tax, etc.

Oh, I have a business credit card from Chase. I add his name to my credit card. He has a different credit card number. He can use my billing address as his address in US. Will this OK? Will amazon find out anything of me from his credit card number?

Any help is much appreciated.

rsot 07-28-2010 09:23 PM

Bank account will not trigger amazon suspension.

You opening a bank account for someone else is always a no-no in my books - you can imagine how money and friendships often get messed up...

Add his name to my credit card? Different credit card? This all sounds so sketch - what are you selling?

You need to be clearer for more help to come. Regardless, none of these issues will get you suspended. Just make SURE you aren`t using old info from another Amazon account.

Welcome to the forum.

grantli2002 07-28-2010 09:31 PM

Hi, RSOT,

Thank you very much for your fast response. I happen to find this forum and I will come often in future.

My friend is close to me, but none of us want to mess up money in between. :)

To answer your question. Business Credit Card is different from Personal Credit Card. Say, if I add my wife to my Personal Credit Card, she and I have two cards, two names, but one (same) credit card number. For Business Credit Card, you can add separate cards for employees. Employee card has different credit card number. When I call Chase to add my friend as employee, Chase asked me his SSN. I told Chase that he is an employee working overseas then Chase didn't ask any more.

I sell sporting goods. My friend sells electronics (buy from US based wholesaler).