eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   ebid is on its way! lots more sales! and free listings (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/22117-ebid-its-way-lots-more-sales-free-listings.html)

teedon 09-01-2010 05:59 AM

just give them some time,they will getting strong.

Isparana 09-11-2010 10:40 PM

I'm taggin' this thread.

isitworththestress 09-16-2010 03:46 PM

As far as I know there are no banned payments on ebid.net.

As for sales I have been a member for over two year and just started listing last week. I still do not have enough items on so I am possibly not the best example, as I have only had two sales that both paid instantly through paypal and both for more than I would have got on ebay.

I know a lot of people fight to stay on ebay and think that is the only game in town but with the changes that we are now facing and the insecurity ebay are putting its users under, and yes you can go stealth but that will eventually change, as ebay keep changing things, they will eventually catch up.

And now since google products is dragging in more customers to the alternatives then now is the time to start thinking ahead and ebid.net is possibly better set than most of the alternatives and as it is as old as ebay it has already proved it is here to stay, unlike most of the other alternatives.

DogFacedBoy 09-20-2010 11:27 AM

Put a bunch of stuff on ebid offer a month ago and not one sniff yet

psthreeusb 09-21-2010 02:56 AM

i'm in generic electronic accessories and I don't see any listings on ebid for a specific niche which is a huge traffic area for ebay. Are there some electronics items which are prohibited on ebid? i'm not talking about copies either.

slapped 09-21-2010 08:39 AM

Not much is Known here about ebid,,,,,,Why don't you list one and find out,,,,,,it's not like it is a Great risk or anything,,

cmg 09-21-2010 04:21 PM

nothing happens on ebid ... There is plenty of tumbleweed floating around tho

psthreeusb 09-22-2010 12:11 AM

thanks guys. i'm doing some work on ioffer now. although it is a lot easier to list whatever I please, there is a lot more work to do because of their offer system. I get loonies offering 1 usd for 100 pcs.

kris 09-22-2010 12:30 AM

i've had items up on both ebid and ioffer for close to 6 months now, and have sold 3 items between the two sites. Just sayin'.

joe90 09-22-2010 04:23 PM

I think we all wished there was an alternative to ebay but i cant see ebid being the answer to happy days again.

IDK 09-24-2010 07:19 PM

This guy is spamming, plus a troll. ebid sucks bawls and they will never come within 1% of eBay in terms of popularity. If you think it's so great, go there and stay there. You will have no competition. :pound:

art888 09-24-2010 08:20 PM

One time i sold a Beatles box set lol, that was like 4-5 months ago. it took like 2 weeks to sell and by that time i had already sold all of them so i had to cancel the purchase. i forgot i had even input them on ebid lol.

simplyblue 10-01-2010 09:30 AM

hi i've been on ebid for over o year now,it's right what some of you say about sales being slow but it is picking up i sold 4 items this week i know it dosent sound alot but as i'm banned from feebay it's better than nothing.ebid is easy,looks good and in my opinion the more feebay ban people like us the better ebid gets,so nots let put the site down lets help it by getting more people on it,its free to list and my fees for selling my items came to...wait for it....hope your all sitting down....less than £1...85 pence and thats for over £90 worh of sales..not bad hey..so come on lets promote it tell everyone and its international...i sell retro video games and consoles from the commodore 64 to playstation and dont have any problems exceppt for the occasional non payer,but i got them on feebay too..so take a look what have you got to loose...city7961 good for games..lol

isitworththestress 10-11-2010 07:49 PM

psthreeusb

No you can list anything and if you do not see a place for it suggest it the place for new categories in their forum.
I keep watching my Ninja lister thing update the categories every time I start it up so they must be adding them quite fast.

And for those saying it is not worth the trouble I have now sold seven items and all but one at more than I sold it on ebay, so I can't complain.

DogFacedBoy

Ask in the ebid forum as they are usually good at telling you what you are doing wrong for selling on ebid.net.
And if you do not like putting yourself out there then start researching your products on google products. Also only BIN items are put up on google products, where you need to be as that is where your buyers come from.

It is not ebay and you may find the buyers are a little different. I had to switch from auction to BIN, and what a culture shock that was.

Melissa1971 10-17-2010 10:20 PM

According to auctionbytes, Ecrater was doing better than EBID. EBID is so easy to use though, I could see it taking off after a while, more user friendly for customers than EBAY.

I joined ebid subscription but didn't sell anything. Couldn't find how to pay them, even posted about it but then i couldn't log in. So I sent them the dollar cash in the mail I owed them. I think they got it because they finally quit sending me emails

FandangoKango 10-18-2010 04:18 AM

ebay is taking over the net with mass marketing banner ads everywhere. i haven't seen them on tv yet and i hope not too!

ebayerOG 10-19-2010 07:59 AM

i have seen ebay adverts on tv before like u said i dont think another website will ever be as big as ebay

DevilBay 10-19-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayerukg (Post 175335)
i have seen ebay adverts on tv before like u said i dont think another website will ever be as big as ebay

Really, Romans probably said the same thing 1500 yrs ago. The mighty always fall and are replaced, it's inevitable.

hpcpqcsco 10-21-2010 08:31 PM

If google enter online auction business then ebay will be gone quick
Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayerukg (Post 175335)

JEM 10-21-2010 08:47 PM

yahoo tried and it went nowhere fast

google - well, we will have to see

I think maybe alibaba may be a better contender, with the direction they have been going lately , buying auctiva , and lots of rumblings about their "online presence " lately , that hey are good business to business, but need to develop their business to consumer platform,

Plus , I think they are BIG enough to actually be able to make a dent , unlike all the other higgly piggly sites that are great and everything but are virtual ghost towns.

anything in the way of competition for Amazon and Ebay should be good news I think.

psthreeusb 10-22-2010 01:11 AM

alibaba has aliexpress. which i agree is a very good contender to ebay as they have huge backing from a proven winner in alibaba. only one major problem, it is escrow based. so theoretically the more success u have as a seller, the more capital u will have at risk. at least with paypal and other merchant methods, you get paid immediately.

holymoly 10-22-2010 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatingebay (Post 162615)
ok I have been watching ebid for a while now, and every time I go over there to look at the site, well it is getting bigger and bigger. The sellers get free listings and vero does not seem to be a problem..................It is like the old ebay years and years ago...............If you want to up sales and stop worring about listing things.............try get ebid, might be slower, but it beats getting shut down every 3 seconds!

What do you guys think????

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

They ARE growing for sure...I signed up for 50 bucks about 3 years ago...just waiting for when I could REALLY use them.

Check this out:

Ebid.net Site Info

THUMBS FOR THE QUICK CLICK RESEARCH! hahahah jk