eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Google Adwords Suspension (Aspkin?) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/241-google-adwords-suspension-aspkin.html)

vincenzo 04-13-2007 06:51 PM

Google Adwords Suspension (Aspkin?)

Hey guys -

I found this site while searching for information on Google Adwords Suspension. It seems their process of linking ANY related information resulting in future suspension tied to your personal information or computer is very similar to the way ebay does it.

So I was basically suspended from using Adwords not too long ago, and I would like to create a new account.

The card that was suspended was a debit card for my corporation.

I have added my dad to the corporation and will soon have him apply for his own debit card.

My question is - the new card will basically be drawing funds from the same bank account as the old card that was suspended... Will google be able to know that from the debit card number?

In other words - does entering a debit card number to google or ebay allow them to find information about the specific checking account it is withdrawing from, or .... because it's a new card for a different individual, is it considered a completely new and independent card?

I have accounted for everything else - my dad has a different address, completely different computer, mailing address, etc... This is the only detail I'm unsure of...

Thanks

Vincent

aspkin 04-13-2007 07:41 PM

Google or eBay will not, they only go off the cc number, expiration date and security codes. They may use address and name as well to link accounts, but this is where you throw in bogus information. Why did Google suspend your adwords account? Unless payment wasn't made I don't see a reason for such a suspension.

vincenzo 04-14-2007 01:42 PM

Aspkin -

Thanks for your advice.

My girlfriend, who made much more money than me at the time, had offered to pay for my adwords.

When things went south with her, I stopped the advertising, but not before she called up G and tried to get the last few months of charges reversed.

Later on, when I tried to restart the account with my own card, I found my account had been suspended. I've tried to explain the situation my story has fallen on deaf ears at G.

Vincent

aspkin 04-14-2007 05:04 PM

I see, my business partner and I have been using my adwords account for sometime, but after awhile we stopped and started using his to better centralize the ads. Now there is a balance of $800 on my account that no one wants to take care of. I'm not sure if I'm going to or not, I may need to use the account later for other things. I have an adsense account right now under the same username, but so far it doesn't seem affected. Google is usually really good to their high paying advertisers. I supposedly spent several hundred thousand last year on Google ads. So they sent me a Christmas gift. Check this out.

http://www.aspkin.com/images/googlepresent.JPG

It was actually kind of neat!

aspkin 04-15-2007 03:29 AM

Haha, sounds like you Modee.

I usually just leave those ads alone, too many ads to deal with anyway. I just watched after the big keywords, the $1-$2 ones. You could lose some money if you don't pay attention to these. Hehe

CPUGEEK 04-17-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 1957)
I think I'm about to create a new Google Adwords account. :-) On one of my keywords greedy Google now wants forty cents per click to keep it up, from the previous 20. I'm not playing that game, I'm playing Modee's game!

HAHAHAHAH...I hear that Modee..But how is you making a new account going to change the price of the keyword?

CPUGEEK 04-23-2007 09:50 PM

I think I 'm going to get in the google adwords game.. Do they make you prepay to advertise

aspkin 04-24-2007 05:57 AM

They don't. You only pay after your ads have been servered. I love google adwords, it's gold!