Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-25-2011
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

Hey Guys!

We know it has been quiet for some time, but there is a really good reason for that.
For the last 2 months we have been working hard day and night to improve our marketplace platform by offering you all some great new features you guys asked for.

Here they are:

1) eBay listing and feedback import tool: You can now import all your live eBay listings directly into Buzzmart with just a few simple clicks.

2) Google Checkout: Sellers can now accept Google Checkout as an optional payment option.

3) Live chat: Now you can chat to all online sellers without them having to be on your friends list beforehand.

4) Interactive faq with Q&A facility.

5) Additional check out cart features.

5) Improvements to existing functions and design tweaks.

Thank you and for all you who are interested in giving us a try we hope our platform will bring you lots of success.

Kind regards,

The Buzzmart Team...you can read about our Team in our new About Us page.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%

The site looks so nice and clean, very easy on the eyes which I feel is super important when you are online trading all day.
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
buzzmart (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
The site looks so nice and clean, very easy on the eyes which I feel is super important when you are online trading all day.
Thank you very much for the nice comments. We tried to make the user interface as clean and easy to follow as possible by designing the website from a users perspective. We are still tweaking the design and trying to make things cleaner where needed.
Old 04-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Looking over it now but yes - a few posts ago DirtDevil mentioned that there is too much white. I would agree...the combination of white and baby/aqua blue is difficult on the reflective scale of the website - aesthetically speaking.

Contentwise, I will explore it a bit.

That's Greek OP and GB are typing right?
Old 04-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Looking over it now but yes - a few posts ago DirtDevil mentioned that there is too much white. I would agree...the combination of white and baby/aqua blue is difficult on the reflective scale of the website - aesthetically speaking.

Contentwise, I will explore it a bit.

That's Greek OP and GB are typing right?
You've made a good point which we do agree on. Nobody has actually complained until now and many have said that they really like the design. However, I have also suggested we add darker blues this way there is more contrast against the white. We do like keeping the majority of the page white, it keeps the user from getting disorientated with various graphics but instead focus on the functions by making them clearly identifiable.
Old 11-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi all,

Over the last couple of weeks our tech bods have been working extra hard on improving our service and we're pleased to tell you about several fantastic new features we have implemented on our social marketplace platform:

The Buzzmart Network

Besides improving the overall layout of the Network, we have included a neat feature which allows you to filter Buzzes by friends who are also connected with you on Facebook. You can now see which Facebook friends of yours are also using Buzzmart, making it easier for you to interact with people you already trust.

Furthermore, we have also added a function which allows you to connect your Twitter account with the Buzzmart Network allowing you to automatically tweet your Buzzmart activity to your followers.

A better look for your listings

Visitors can now view all listings either in list or gallery mode, making it clearer for buyers to find what they are looking for. Additionally, we have tweaked the way your individual listings look by re-arranging various attributes on the page and adding a zoom function to all listing images.

A smarter sell template

New features to the sell template include an automated image suggestion tool which fetches images based on the title of your listing. No more worrying about finding the right image for your products.

Furthermore, we have included the ability to add UPC, MPN, Brand and ISBN fields to your products so that your listings can get indexed by Google Product Search.

Personalized profile pages

We have improved the way profile pages display by bringing your listings to the top of the page and giving them maximum visibility which they deserve. You can also link your Facebook fan pages directly into your Buzzmart profile page and interact with other member using our Live Video Chat tool.

These are just the first of many fantastic improvements we have coming to the site, so make sure to check us out at Buy and Sell Online | Shopping and Auctions | Buzzmart.

Best wishes,
George & Tony
Co-Founders
Old 11-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Congratulations on your success

May one ask what your current base is in terms of sellers/buyers or overall users? I understand if you don't want to share that information, though.

Last edited by imjustme; 11-08-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 75%

i signed up and i aesthetically i really like it
Old 11-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Any sales yet MrChips?
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 75%

Havent tried listing anything yet
Doesnt look like the site gets too much traffic though
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles View Post
Havent tried listing anything yet
Doesnt look like the site gets too much traffic though
Don't worry too much about the traffic, we are doing a lot in terms of building traffic and the whole SEO shenanigans. Unfortunately, we do not have some of the silicon valley backing some of the other players have, then again they charge fees Nonetheless, there has been quite a few sales already and is steadily increasing. We need the sellers before we can attract the buyers of course. We also put all our user listings on Google Products, The Find and Shopwiki which means all your Buzzmart inventory will be made visible through those channels which do have huge amounts of traffic. Hope that clears things up a bit.

Last edited by buzzmart; 12-10-2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi all,

Small yet important update.

For all you disgruntled eBay sellers out there. We have just revamped our entire eBay import system with stability improvements and making it much easier for you to import your eBay inventory into Buzzmart with a few simple clicks. We also have the ability to allow imported listings to be synced with Buzzmart on a daily basis, meaning what you sell or newly list on eBay will automatically be removed or imported into Buzzmart without you having to run the import tool every time manually.

Moreover, we now have a live webcam facility in our live chat bar so that users, e.g. a seller to an interested buyer, can now show their products live and ultimately build more trust when it comes to completing transactions on our platform.

There are a lot more updates to mention and a lot more coming up in the New Year.

I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays.

Warm regards,

George
Co-Founder
Buzzmart.com
Old 12-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Congratulations on your success

May one ask what your current base is in terms of sellers/buyers or overall users? I understand if you don't want to share that information, though.
Not sure if you noticed my post up there back from November ...re-posting it in case it got lost :P
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Not sure if you noticed my post up there back from November ...re-posting it in case it got lost :P
The website has been launched 12 months, but did not meet our expectations at first in terms of functionality and aesthetics. Within the last 6 months we received 1200 users, most of which are still active. It is only the last 3 months we've been doing SEO and building traffic. It is a tough business and a highly saturated one to tap into, unless you have some big $ silicon valley backing or have a big budget to spend on SEO and advertising, plus the time to primarily focus on building traffic then it will take time for it to catch on, as do most startups however great your idea may be.

Personally, we are happy with the way things are going and we have grown as expected in terms of user adoption. As our development phase has now reached a mature stage more focus is being put into building the traffic we need and believe we deserve. Hence, part of the reason why I am on this forum promoting Buzzmart.

Last edited by buzzmart; 12-10-2011 at 01:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to buzzmart For This Useful Post:
Pringles (12-10-2011)
Old 12-14-2011

Longevity: 71%

I'm gonna look more into it next year after the holidays! =]
The Following User Says Thank You to jujubee4 For This Useful Post:
buzzmart (03-18-2012)
Old 12-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Any holiday specials for listing on Buzz mart?
Old 12-22-2011
Banned

Longevity: 73%

Very nice website. Its about time we got something this cool. I do have a few questions. How many video game sales have been made in the year or so that buzzmart has been up? I'm mostly a video game seller, atari, nes, snes, and any other vintage gaming consoles (and newer ones to).

Problem I have noticed is no matter where I sell, except ebay, I can't seem to make a video game sale at all.

Still I think I'll make an account and give it a shot. If I ever make a large amount I'll be donating to help fund the site.
Old 03-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Hi all,

Just a quick update to all your eBay Powersellers out there, eBay has increased our daily callback limit to 1.5million requests a day. This means for all your who want to import your eBay inventory into Buzzmart do not need to wait in a queue anymore for your items to be imported. We have also improved the entire eBay import process so definitely come check it out if you want to start selling without being nickel and dimed with listing fees.
Old 03-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaBeh8ater View Post
Very nice website. Its about time we got something this cool. I do have a few questions. How many video game sales have been made in the year or so that buzzmart has been up? I'm mostly a video game seller, atari, nes, snes, and any other vintage gaming consoles (and newer ones to).

Problem I have noticed is no matter where I sell, except ebay, I can't seem to make a video game sale at all.

Still I think I'll make an account and give it a shot. If I ever make a large amount I'll be donating to help fund the site.
Thanks for the kind comments, we are going to make some major changes to our social experience in the coming weeks, so its gonna be even 'cooler'. Videos games are a tricky one, there are so many video game sellers and it seems like only the hottest titles get the best sales. To be honest, I think we have had very few video game sales but we have had console sales. We are free to list so you might as well give us a try.
Old 03-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

You guys need to do more advertising. I have a account with you guys and have sold some things.
Old 04-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Hope everyone had a great Easter Holiday. We are going to be moving servers soon too accommodate for the extra traffic we've been seeing so expect the occasional glitch during the server migration period as we optimize the website to our new host.

More importantly, we still rely heavily on feedback so for all you members who have already joined us or are interested in doing so, we would really appreciate any suggestions especially with regards to how we could make your eCommerce experience a more social one.

Lastly, we often get asked 'How can I get sales?'. One thing we've noticed the last couple of months is that sellers who have included either a MPN, UPC or ISBN variable on their product listing have made more sales in the past than those who did not. This is due to us sending product feeds to Google Product Search engine which allows millions of daily visitors to easily find your Buzzmart inventory through Google's shopping portal. Without providing UPC, MPN or ISBN variables on your Buzzmart listings your products do not get indexed with the Google Product Search engine and will not be made visible to millions of people who use it.

Another great way to get more views for your Buzzmart listings is to simply Pin them on Pinterest. We have now implemented the Pin button on all listings, so simply pinning your listing and then having it re-pinned by someone else is a great way to get your product listings the exposure they deserve.

Kind regards,

Johnathan and the Buzzmart crew
Old 05-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Just a quick update,

You can now apply bulk price discounts to your eBay imported listings on Buzzmart before they go live in our marketplace. This is a great way to offer better prices to potential buyers and increase your sales on our platform without worrying about those pesky final value and listing fees.

Lastly, many of you have been annoyed by having to wait for your listings to be approved by one of our admins. Well the good news is that we have removed manual approval but the bad news for all you who want to be cheeky is that we will still continue monitoring everything that goes in.

Thank you!

Buzzmart Gang