eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/27642-buzzmart-com-free-social-marketplace.html)

buzzmart 01-29-2011 05:47 PM

Buzzmart.com Free Social Marketplace

I hope I am not getting in trouble here by plugging my own marketplace on these boards.

Just like many of you I have had a bad experience with eBay a few years back and decided to start my own marketplace. I could have just as easily joined an eBay alternative but I was tired of seeing all the eBay clones so I decided to start coding my own marketplace based on the what I thought needed to change in ecommerce at the time especially with the rise of social networking and rich media, facebook and youtube to be precise.

Long story short, I, along with my team, recently launched Buzzmart which is what we like to call a "social marketplace". I believe Buzzmart is unique in which we have tried to create a very different marketplace from what is currently out there by incorporating aspects of social networking, such as a blogspot, unique user profiles, a transparent user commenting system for listings, live chat and many more to enable buyers and sellers to more openly communicate to one another and improve overall safety from fraudsters. We have also included features like adding live web cam recording to your listing, embedding media from other websites, galleries and are adding fun and exciting new features on a daily basis.

Best of all we do not charge any fees.

As we are a steadily growing start-up we would really appreciate your comments and feedback. If anybody here on the forum has some good ideas that are worth implementing then please tell us and we are likely to do it. Hope to see you there soon.

Thank for reading!:yar:

TGMT² 01-29-2011 06:00 PM

Hi Buzzmart!

Yes, we do allow start-up auction sites to promote here.

BUT: This is a one time introduction, we do not expect to see you promoting in any other threads and posts.

You will need to do one more thing in order to be on the forum. (PM sent)

GreenBean 01-29-2011 06:15 PM

Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ, buzzmart :cheer:

I wish you luck with this

buzzmart 01-29-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 200927)
Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ, buzzmart :cheer:

I wish you luck with this

efxaristo file mou! :D

buzzmart 02-05-2011 01:36 PM

update the design, tell us if you like it. Enjoy your weekend!

RedDevil® 02-05-2011 03:33 PM

I like the name. its catchy, but not cheesy. clean simple name.

buzzmart 02-05-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevil® (Post 202752)
I like the name. its catchy, but not cheesy. clean simple name.

i am glad you like the name, because the domain was not cheap to buy either :pound:

RedDevil® 02-05-2011 03:38 PM

I hate to be a critic. I love the design its very clean not like all the other auctions sites. The only thing that i didnt like that much was the white cars, motorcycles, games below the search. It looks to white, maybe if they would be colored it would look a bit better.

Sorry but just wanted to give my opinion. Overall looks great!

buzzmart 02-05-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevil® (Post 202754)
I hate to be a critic. I love the design its very clean not like all the other auctions sites. The only thing that i didnt like that much was the white cars, motorcycles, games below the search. It looks to white, maybe if they would be colored it would look a bit better.

Sorry but just wanted to give my opinion. Overall looks great!

Hmm, I was waiting someone to mention this. I have mixed feelings about the top bit as well, I am thinking of scrapping it completely. What do you think?

RedDevil® 02-05-2011 04:23 PM

I like the top and everything else. I just did not like the white figures below the search., i think its to much white.

Also the price and seller buttons, i think they need to be a little bit bigger.

Hey but thats just my opinion. everyone has different tastes. The top looks great i dont think you should remove it.

You should start by getting a niche market. Probably get in contact with the "purse forum" and tell them to help you out and that you will pay them to have every item verified and approved. This would be a hit with all the purse sellers that way they know they are buying legit items. good luck :thumb:

buzzmart 02-05-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevil® (Post 202762)
I like the top and everything else. I just did not like the white figures below the search., i think its to much white.

Also the price and seller buttons, i think they need to be a little bit bigger.

Hey but thats just my opinion. everyone has different tastes. The top looks great i dont think you should remove it.

You should start by getting a niche market. Probably get in contact with the "purse forum" and tell them to help you out and that you will pay them to have every item verified and approved. This would be a hit with all the purse sellers that way they know they are buying legit items. good luck :thumb:

Thank you. Regarding the buttons, changing them next week. We have re-designed them. The buttons now are quite poor quality actually. Do not know how we left it like that for so long. I will look into purse forum. Thanks for the tip and if anything comes into the mind don't forget to buzz me.

RedDevil® 02-05-2011 04:40 PM

Will do :thumb:

RedDevil® 02-05-2011 04:43 PM

Question. What country are you guys located? Maybe you guys can do something like amazon where the payment service is integrated into the site. Im sure you guys can get a merchant account and do that.

Should be a great service if payments or accounts dont get limited for no reason. and have something that takes the listing fee right away when cudtomers pay. "if you ever decide to add a fee"

buzzmart 02-06-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevil® (Post 202768)
Question. What country are you guys located? Maybe you guys can do something like amazon where the payment service is integrated into the site. Im sure you guys can get a merchant account and do that.

Should be a great service if payments or accounts dont get limited for no reason. and have something that takes the listing fee right away when cudtomers pay. "if you ever decide to add a fee"

Our company is registered in Cyprus (EU). I am not completely sure what you mean by integrating a merchant account. We do have PayPal and Moneybookers integrated for buyers to checkout items and instantly pay sellers. Is that what you mean? Or am I missing something. To be honest, I used Amazon years back, so I am not too familiar with it anymore.

Skys The Limit 02-10-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzmart (Post 202893)
Our company is registered in Cyprus (EU). I am not completely sure what you mean by integrating a merchant account. We do have PayPal and Moneybookers integrated for buyers to checkout items and instantly pay sellers. Is that what you mean? Or am I missing something. To be honest, I used Amazon years back, so I am not too familiar with it anymore.

Is their a way I can private invest in the company?

buzzmart 02-11-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skys The Limit (Post 204162)
Is their a way I can private invest in the company?

We have received quite bit of interest lately in investing and we have also received some generous offers for buying the website. Although, we are not ready to give up Buzzmart to someone else, we are actively seeking investment to grow the company. If you are truly interested in investing, PM me with some more details about yourself and what you want from your investment. Alternatively, email support@buzzmart.com

Thank you.

123 02-11-2011 08:08 PM

Nice looking website, wish you the best of luck in your venture.

motorfinger 02-12-2011 07:34 PM

Simple looking website, it's load quickly.... :hail:
Interested to sell on your sporting goods categories :D
Waiting your website visitor/member higher :pop2:

Melissa1971 02-12-2011 07:59 PM

Hello =} looks like a nice website

I signed up, it got my email address so it will send me a newsletter. Left it checked. Typed my email address in...fine... then when i put my user id in it, it kept reverting back to the other page. Can you fix it? OR delete me and I'll try again later with another email?

buzzmart 02-13-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 204395)
Nice looking website, wish you the best of luck in your venture.

thank you very much!

buzzmart 02-13-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa1971 (Post 204618)
Hello =} looks like a nice website

I signed up, it got my email address so it will send me a newsletter. Left it checked. Typed my email address in...fine... then when i put my user id in it, it kept reverting back to the other page. Can you fix it? OR delete me and I'll try again later with another email?

Hi Melissa1971,

Can you maybe PM what your problem was originally? Did you use Facebook connect to sign up? Also tell me what your username is and I will get directly in contact with you.

Your feedback is very important so we can iron out any issues our users might find. Thank you!

Melissa1971 02-13-2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzmart (Post 204711)
Hi Melissa1971,

Can you maybe PM what your problem was originally? Did you use Facebook connect to sign up? Also tell me what your username is and I will get directly in contact with you.

Your feedback is very important so we can iron out any issues our users might find. Thank you!

Well I thought there was a problem but apparently not. It went thru just fine even though the process was not completed.

Sorry for the false alarm :doh: