Amazon Ghost - Banking - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Amazon Ghost - Banking

Good day,

I have read numerous posts that clearly identify problems with the creation of stealth accounts. Now, obviously the account shouldn't be highly regarded because of it's "stealth" identity and I'm fully aware of this. My problem is with acquiring new bank account information. Should I hire someone to open an account in their name, with their information? Or how do I go about getting new banking information if I've exhausted all my options?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Why can't you get another bank account If you don't mind me asking? If it's personal that's fine, and you don't have to explain.
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
Why can't you get another bank account If you don't mind me asking? If it's personal that's fine, and you don't have to explain.
Because I've already opened 4-5 accounts. Several have outstanding balances due to eBay fee's hitting the accounts after an account was closed.
Old 04-27-2011
Red X

The only options available to you is to use debit cards as bank accounts. Do a search here on the forums, you just have to be careful which card you use, and how much you withdraw at a time.
Old 04-27-2011

Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

I take this is from software sells? (your other post)

May not be able to become a millionaire.
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned View Post
I take this is from software sells? (your other post)

May not be able to become a millionaire.
Yes. I tend to not want to pay my eBay fee's, as they are in excess of $200 usually.
Old 04-27-2011

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

So you let the fees take your bank accounts into the negatives?
Old 04-27-2011
Red X

You should always pay your ebay fees, no matter how much you owe, i see it this way. If you're using their service to sell whether its stealth, or not, you still have to pay your fees, or one day it can catch up to you.
Old 04-27-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBuyz View Post
Yes. I tend to not want to pay my eBay fee's, as they are in excess of $200 usually.
you should pay your ebay fees if you sold items and received money for it. this is theft of service.
Old 04-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Because I've already opened 4-5 accounts. Several have outstanding balances due to eBay fee's hitting the accounts after an account was closed.
WOW - I posted about this issue in November of 2008.
You might want to read some of the Sticky Threads in the Forum.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...do-safely.html
Old 04-27-2011
Red X

@HereWeGoAgain, your thread is good, and all, but it won't work for someone who doesn't want to pay their ebay fees
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Sometimes greed can affect the way people conduct business. In my cases, it was very relevant.
Old 05-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Are we talking about Am az on here? OR eb ay - wrong forum if the latter...
Old 06-06-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
LOL! Are you serious? Let me understand. These bank accounts are in your name with your real info and you let them get over drafted to avoid paying eBay fees?

Now, I am not a stickler who will tell you its stealing or its not right because personally, I am concerned about doing whats right 'for me' to make my business grow (whatever the means). The truth is anyone looking to beat the system is in the same boat as me. We are all dishonest because the system forces us to find other means to keep our selling income.

Anyone a part of this forum with a stealth account is not fit to judge anybody, with that said let me explain why your practice is, how do I say- GOOFBALL. lol

That practice has consequences that will follow you. You will have to deal with the repercussions eventually because it is your real info in Banking Info Systems! Then you would elect to hire someone to open an account and have to pay them, work around them and rely on them instead coughing up a couple hundred dollars? That's ludicrous.

I can see if you stiffed eBay for any one or all of these reasons: it is a single account, the amount of fees is substantial $500+, u cant afford to pay because profits were horrible, the account is in poor standard or suspended, and ONLY if the paper trail doesnt lead back to you!

I'm a realist, and with the rigmarole and obstacles we have to leap over? Why should I be concerned about stiffing them? I do what I have to. Its a lose lose situation, not saying its right but its reality.

The truth is eBay is getting tougher and tougher to make a profit with. The market is so saturated with bootleggers its pathetic. And people not paying there fees effects all the sellers because eBay has to balance the equation at our expense. So, if you cant beat em, join em!

I currently have several eBay accounts and I pay the fees faithfully, as long as it is beneficial to me. That's the bottom line, looking out for yourself and staying ahead.

But your practice helps smarter sellers, like myself, win. So keep it up. You are burning your bridges while your competition is building theirs.:-)

"FOCUSED ON BECOMING A MASTER STEALTH BOMBER"
Old 06-09-2011

Longevity: 83%

Everyone has to do what they think is right with paying fee's.

If E-Bay is messing with you in a unfair way and is damaging your business, it's doesn't seem right to pay them to do that. If you had a legit account and sued them, you wouldn't pay the fee's and would just ask the court to deduct the fee's from any damages you are asking.

It get's a little muddled with stealth accounts and having legal rights, but you could still sue in court with a stealth account if you wanted to. It would be less ethical than just creating a stealth, but someone could do it and even appear in court if they wanted, they don't ask for ID's in court usually.

It's fairly common for a lot of tenants, to create a lot of alias for court filings to delay evictions.