Marketing Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 01-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Marketing Help

Hello Everyone,

So I have my Apple Authorization to sell Apple Products. We are like 1 out of 8 companies that can officially sell Apple Products, I was wondering how I can market the site that we have just built.

I was thinking of Google Adwords? SEO, but how do I do this?

These products are extremely popular and we call sell thousands of them with the correct marketing.

Has anyone used a marketing firm? If so which one?

Which is the best marketing option that you use to drive traffic?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Kinda like saying how long is a piece of string.

Budget, expectations all come into play.

Have you done any research of your own? What appeals to you
moneyhustler88 (02-11-2013)
Old 01-03-2013

Most businesses fail because they don't know how to Market.

Why should I buy from you?

What's Unique about your product or service?

Why should I not use your competitor?

Use PAID media, you need consistent income. SEO does NOT provide that. SEO is fine, but use as icing on the cake.

Download "The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords"! <<< One of the best teachers.

You won't find a better marketing firm then me, unfortunately you can't afford me.

Don't go with Advertising firms, they know jack and will charge you a fortune and won't guarantee results.

If you are 1 of 8 firms I'd like to know how you got that position since you have no skills at marketing?

You have to Reverse Engineer your sales process.

How much profit do you have?

Do you have an Upsell process?

What about follow-up for additional sales?

How much can you pay per lead?

Can you afford to lose money on the 1st sale to gain a customer?

Make a Sale to gain a Customer (not find a customer to make a sale)

Get your customer in your Sales Funnel asap.

No Advertising firm will ever teach you how to Market because they don't have a clue themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
Hello Everyone,

So I have my Apple Authorization to sell Apple Products. We are like 1 out of 8 companies that can officially sell Apple Products, I was wondering how I can market the site that we have just built.

I was thinking of Google Adwords? SEO, but how do I do this?

These products are extremely popular and we call sell thousands of them with the correct marketing.

Has anyone used a marketing firm? If so which one?

Which is the best marketing option that you use to drive traffic?
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (02-11-2013)
Old 01-07-2013

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 72%

First I'd go for Mircosoft adcenter and then try google adwords. Adwords is a bit of hard because they give quality scores and click prices are higher. If you live in US you can try an adcenter coupon account (free $$ credit) and test your campaign.
Old 01-07-2013

Longevity: 70%

1 of 8 Authorized Apple Sellers? I personally know of a handful of authorized apple sellers. Do you think a company like apple is going to limit their authorized sellers? No way in hell, they are going to approve as many as they want, as they are not risking their money.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonStealth For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (01-12-2013)
Old 01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
1 of 8 Authorized Apple Sellers? I personally know of a handful of authorized apple sellers. Do you think a company like apple is going to limit their authorized sellers? No way in hell, they are going to approve as many as they want, as they are not risking their money.
I too was surprised when the OP said 1 of 8 Authorized Resellers.

Apple is one THE best Marketing companies in the history of the world. Steve Jobs was a guru when it came to develop a Premium brand and a cult like environment.

I would say that Apple is EXTREMELY picky in who they choose to market their products.

Does Apple Limit their resellers? I would guess YES. Apple is very tough on all their suppliers and vendors. Many companies refused to deal with Steve Jobs even though it cost them a lot of money.

Steve Jobs was ruthless as a CEO. He would fire his employees as he rode up in the elevator and in the lunchroom. Beyond Brutal, he had to embarrass you in front of your peers.

Steve Jobs was not a nice guy.
Old 01-11-2013

Longevity: 73%

PPC all the way..

and im 2nd on the adcenter, bing / yahoo is much cheaper traffic. And if the big goooogggg doesn't like your pages you get thrown into quality score hell and your prices start to go thru the roof anddddddddd they have the WORST customer support E-V-E-R!

adcenter you can have on the phone no prob, and actually get something done.
Old 01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_monkey View Post
PPC all the way..

and im 2nd on the adcenter, bing / yahoo is much cheaper traffic. And if the big goooogggg doesn't like your pages you get thrown into quality score hell and your prices start to go thru the roof anddddddddd they have the WORST customer support E-V-E-R!

adcenter you can have on the phone no prob, and actually get something done.
Too funny. One traffic source is not Maximizing your exposure plus if you lose your Adwords account your business can go bust very fast if you don't have other sources of traffic.

There are many ways of getting traffic, Adwords (PPC) is just ONE source of traffic.

BTW, Bing and Yahoo ads are NOT cheaper. They are less expensive but a whole lot less traffic and clicks.

Google is the 800lb Gorilla, they have 65% of search traffic.
Old 01-12-2013

im not saying just do 1 single thing, you gota do them all but paid marketing is the fast driver to get outa the gate.

im also not saying don't use goog.. im just saying don't go to them 1st, and DO NOT ever depend on their PPC program, cause they poo poo people all the time on a whim.

spread the love all around.

even facebook ads are pretty good now depending on what you do, and you can get some nice targeted traffic, for lower cost the PPC most of the time.

-------------------

over the years I was goog / yahoo / bing.. bing was always last place, yahoo could offset goog some what.

then they mushed yahoo and bing together / traffic was werid for a bit, then it just started coming back and is pretty decent right now. its not as good as goog, but depending on what you are running ads for goog can be a real PITA.

Last edited by golden_monkey; 01-12-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-12-2013

Actually "Paid Marketing" such as Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, banner ads, etc.... are the ONLY consistent way of running a real online business.

It has nothing to do with "getting out of the gate."

So many Internet Marketers get caught up in the SEO game. SEO is just one of the arrows in you quiver. All forms of traffic need to be utilized to reach your maximum potential.

Traffic + Conversion = Profits
Old 01-12-2013

Quote:
So many Internet Marketers get caught up in the SEO game. SEO is just one of the arrows in you quiver
yep, even if you hit page one for a few terms your PPC ads always pull better then your rankings.

I also agree... you pay to play, or you don't play... there is no such thing as a free ride online.
Old 02-03-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

I got a friend of mine who got on bing, and yahoo within 1 day and got to be 5th on the first page then got up (FOR FREE). He's going to build my 150+ websites! Well his brother is doing my websites but his doing the search engine magic!

You want to be #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 on page 1! And for the next 6 pages you want to cover them all!
Old 02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
I got a friend of mine who got on bing, and yahoo within 1 day and got to be 5th on the first page then got up (FOR FREE). He's going to build my 150+ websites! Well his brother is doing my websites but his doing the search engine magic!

You want to be #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 on page 1! And for the next 6 pages you want to cover them all!
Be careful. I can get any site to rank Page One within hours. What good is that if this is not a Major Keyword?

Spots 1-4 on Page One get 80% of all traffic searched for that keyword. Spot #10 gets 1% of traffic from page one.

Bing/Yahoo get 33% of the search engine traffic. Google get's the rest.

Search engine Magic, I've heard that 1 Million times. Then the Panda or Penguin slap occur.

Why the need for 150 sites?
Old 02-04-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Be careful. I can get any site to rank Page One within hours. What good is that if this is not a Major Keyword?

Spots 1-4 on Page One get 80% of all traffic searched for that keyword. Spot #10 gets 1% of traffic from page one.

Bing/Yahoo get 33% of the search engine traffic. Google get's the rest.

Search engine Magic, I've heard that 1 Million times. Then the Panda or Penguin slap occur.

Why the need for 150 sites?
I sell different products with different brand names! I got so many brand names it's unreal and I got 3 brands name I am selling. I was selling 5 at the start, but only 3 took off, the first 2 did good, then the 3rd one after 6 months started to sell, and the 4th, 5th didn't make that many sales in 1 years time maybe 2 or 3 total. So I pulled it.

It's also the name, the brand name, that clicks in and sounds very good!

How much you charge for page 1?

And also each brand has a different price, so I can target, poor, middle, rich! And people have a choice to pick from.
Old 02-04-2013
Banned

And also so many brands to make competition not know it's me on so many accounts! Each account, it's own brand, it's own different prices!

Also if a customer doesn't like one account they might fall on another account and like it better.
Old 02-04-2013
Banned

It's what I call to be rich, the 3 M's.

Manipulation, Multiplication, and Monopoly.

Multiplication = Different brands, with different prices on different accounts. So I can target a range of people if they search for $9.99 price range. BAM I am there, if they do a search for $14 to $20 I am there also if they do $30 to $60 guess what? I will be standing there! I want to take over the market!
Monopoly = By having for example 10,000 results in the search engine, and you doing multiplication on a range of accounts with brands and prices, and you end up having a total of 9,500 auctions total, so 19,500 total and you have a large % of the market, so it's almost 50% chances you'll click on my stuff, cause each hour of the day there is something of mine ending or starting. = more views/traffic = possible sales! Having a 50% of the market while everyone else shares 2%, 5%, or 15% if they are stealth. I would have a large slice of the action.
Manipulation = making everyone think they have a choice, by picking out brands, pricing, etc.

Seems to work very well.

I had done a test for 1 year, was good profits, took me 2 months to set up everything if I had found auctiva faster I would of done it in 5 hours! And just work 5 to 10 minute per day and collect my profits of $800 to $1.2k per month. But now I expand to 2nd product, and there are 3 more I would like to do but I am taking it slowly. And I just let these auctions run forever, and at times I might not sell anything for 9 months on one 0 sales! But as soon as someone buys it, bam ranks up and more sales! It's like a snow ball affect. Starts off small then grows into a bigger one.

So multiplication with more stealths = I should do okay!
Old 02-11-2013

Longevity: 69%

Think outside the box