eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Domian Email help needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/73981-domian-email-help-needed.html)

Forcefire 05-30-2014 07:59 AM

Domian Email help needed

Hello,

This is not a stealth account question so if its in the wrong section please move as wasn't sure.

I want to buy a domain name the same as my ebay business name and only want to use the domain name for email, eg ebay@domain and PayPal@domain etc and just set up a simple redirection to my ebay listing for the actual domain name.

What i'm struggling with is do I need hosting for the email? Like I said I don't want a website just redirect to my ebay listing but want to create about 4 different email address from my domain. I'm currently using google and following all the rules from the stealth guide.

I know domains are really cheap and would just help my business seem alittle more professional to have a domain email address. I have office 2013 with outlook so can use that for email or maybe use a webmail style service for the emails.

Anyone help with what I need or suggestion on services I can use, I don't mind paying a small fee or small monthly charge.

Thank you

Erik_ 05-30-2014 08:09 AM

Re: Domian Email help needed

Are you thinking of just having one domain name linked, or you looking at having a domain for each stealth account?

Artann 05-30-2014 11:02 AM

Who are planning to buy those domains from?

aspkin 05-30-2014 12:56 PM

You can purchase really cheap web hosting through a web host like HostGator, it's a few bucks a month, it has email included. You'll need to purchase a domain name as well, go through NameCheap.. there are probably cheaper options, maybe a year service with your domain name but a quick 5 minute check couldn't find it. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Forcefire 05-31-2014 02:36 AM

I'm just planning of having 1 domain, my main stealth account is doing really well, keeping well under the radar of eBay, lol. The other stealth accounts will remain under gmail as I just keep them ticking over incase.

I'm not sure who to buy from but all details upon signing up will match my stealth account details, name & address etc so if ebay do a domain lookup it will match my account info given, I wont risk my account by making silly mistakes, I'm uber carefull.

Thank you Aspkin for the links, I will look at those places now, BTW this is a great forum please keep up your great, much needed work :)

Erik_ 05-31-2014 02:39 AM

I'd register your domains in your own name (real) and just pay the extra $2-3 for whoisguard to get your personal details hidden. (Not sure how other register their domain names in regards to stealth)

Namecheap are good. I've also previously used dynadot before. Have a google for some coupons both companies usually have a few going at any given time.

rsot 05-31-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 556741)
You can purchase really cheap web hosting through a web host like HostGator, it's a few bucks a month, it has email included. You'll need to purchase a domain name as well, go through NameCheap.. there are probably cheaper options, maybe a year service with your domain name but a quick 5 minute check couldn't find it. Maybe someone else will chime in.

I have used this exact combo too after discussions way back with Aspkin so /second that.

GreenBean 05-31-2014 11:27 AM

@Forcefire

I would consider if you want to have hosting your side of the pond as well.

Keep in mind the time differences can sometimes have an influence on business.

aspkin's choces are great. But you could consider UK based as well.

:mod:

Forcefire 06-02-2014 03:23 PM

I have found a domain host here in the UK which is cheap enough and will protect my data against any possible ebay/paypal search

Thanks for the advice everyone :)