eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Stealth Bonanza accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/78681-stealth-bonanza-accounts.html)

xavi72 10-21-2014 07:43 PM

Stealth Bonanza accounts

Does anyone know how to get back on Bonanza. I was booted off their platform with no warning or anything. I've tried logging in from another computer and my registration doesn't go through.

I know you can transfer your ebay account over to bonanza so I'm wondering if I can open a stealth account in ebay then transferring that to bonanza.

Anyone tried anything creative, if you've been banned at bonanza?

ovidiu 10-21-2014 08:20 PM

Re: Stealth Bonanza accounts

What error did you get? I can't imagine it is more difficult than ebay or Amazon, unless they ask for SSN or similar and do a database verify up front.

unkown5454 10-21-2014 09:39 PM

No, BONAN is as smart as EB because they collaborate. Bonan mimics EB procedures and allows you to not only import your items but also post items to EB. They both share information together.

If they are blocking your account without notice, it is because you are selling something not allowed. I won't go in depth, but you know what you are selling.

Lastly, you cannot use simple prepaid cards. They only allow cards that allow recurring charge services. Only credit, debit cards allow this. You cannot stea/lth Bonan unless you already know how to stea/lth EB and AZ.

unkown5454 10-21-2014 09:43 PM

Godd@amnit. Why do I waste my time?

OP, I see you sell coun.terf.eits. Go back to your "other" forums if you need help with your ill.egal op.

ovidiu 10-21-2014 11:23 PM

Good reply unknown. Vero is one thing, counterfeits are a no-no and have caused this huge headache for the rest of us in the first place.

sax4 10-23-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 600549)
No, BONAN is as smart as EB because they collaborate. Bonan mimics EB procedures and allows you to not only import your items but also post items to EB. They both share information together.

If they are blocking your account without notice, it is because you are selling something not allowed. I won't go in depth, but you know what you are selling.

Lastly, you cannot use simple prepaid cards. They only allow cards that allow recurring charge services. Only credit, debit cards allow this. You cannot stea/lth Bonan unless you already know how to stea/lth EB and AZ.

About the cards is not true, I have used Entropay and other cards without a problem.

Treat Bonana like Ebay, start slow and keep under the Radar.

They employ the same tricks as Amazon, one day you wont be able to log in.

Ted123 10-23-2014 05:36 PM

To answer one of your questions.... yes you can import your EB stealth account items..

Ted123 10-23-2014 05:39 PM

" but also post items to EB "

Really? how does that work ?

unkown5454 10-23-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 601218)
About the cards is not true, I have used Entropay and other cards without a problem.

Treat Bonana like Ebay, start slow and keep under the Radar.

They employ the same tricks as Amazon, one day you wont be able to log in.

USA and UK play by different rules. I am in USA and you must use a card that accepts recurring charges.

If you use PP, that's different but they will still do automatic recurring charges to pay your fees no matter what.

jeffweico 10-23-2014 10:10 PM

Here is the bottom line... If you are selling counterfeits, then Bonanza is NOT for you.

The owners of Bonanza are VERY involved in the business and they are VERY SERIOUS about building a trusted marketplace. Not only do they close accounts of people selling counterfeits, they also pass the information on to law enforcement. Whether or not the information is acted on is another matter.

So, YES, it IS possible (although more difficult) to create a stealth account on Bonanza, but if you are selling anything shady, don't waste your time.

And, really, you should try to find something else to sell. A few years ago, you might be able to get away with selling this type of stuff, but they are cracking down HARD now and people are going to jail. If you don't believe me, just type in some keywords like arrested and counterfeit into Google News and see for yourself.

rsot 10-24-2014 01:12 PM

Stealth works on a wide variety of platforms with tweaking.

ovidiu 10-24-2014 01:26 PM

As jeffweico and unknown5454 said, bonanza not for counterfeits, and if you've been booted there, it's likely that's what you were selling.

big tymer 12-28-2014 10:15 AM

People actually buy things from Bonanza? I had a shop there and got zero sales.

rsot 12-29-2014 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big tymer (Post 624665)
People actually buy things from Bonanza? I had a shop there and got zero sales.

Traffic is not the greatest :(

sax4 12-30-2014 04:38 PM

Bonan has great traffic from Google, stealth is also easy