Some questions about SFB (Six Figure Boss by Aspkin) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 12-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Some questions about SFB (Six Figure Boss by Aspkin)

Hi folks and Aspkin,

I'll try to cut this as short and to the point as I can so not to bore you.

I was limited on PP along time ago (I assume like most here - which is how I found you guys) and was drawn to going Stealth as I have just recently started a business plan for eBay and had a new PP account sorted but today it also got limited, which led me back here.

Now I have just got the welcome email (Hi!) and the SFB email, after this limitation it has really put me off the idea of going back to PayPal, as much as I really wanted to start this business on eBay I don't think I will be able to happily do it knowing I have to use PayPal. Enter SFB..

Now I have tried ecommerce etc before with my own sites but ALWAYS got stuck when it came to traffic and other small niggles like the design of the site etc. so my questions are:

Startup costs: On top of the monthly subscription what initially will I be expected to buy besides domain + hosting? If you can't tell me what, can you at least give me a price just so I know if I can get up and running now or if I have to wait until the end of the month (payday!)

Advice: How open / accessable are you to support customers if I don't understand something or am struggling? I'm quite tech savvy so do pick things up fast but sometimes things can be a little daunting.

Payments / Selling: Does this avoid selling on eBay / Using PayPal, I don't mind eBay but I do not want to buy SFB to find I will be as restricted as I am right now when it comes to accepting payments as I don't want to use PayPal.

Thanks for your time,

Ryan.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2014

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Some questions about SFB (Six Figure Boss by Aspkin)

Not taking paypal on the internet is like a brick and mortar not taking credit cards, think about that for a minute
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

It is possible to accept PP without using the PP platform...however expect to lose a bit more % in fees
Old 12-29-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Startup costs: On top of the monthly subscription what initially will I be expected to buy besides domain + hosting? If you can't tell me what, can you at least give me a price just so I know if I can get up and running now or if I have to wait until the end of the month (payday!)
Just a domain name and hosting. Other then that funds for traffic generation whether that's PPC Ads, SEO content creation, etc. The startup costs for an online business is generally small.

Quote:
Advice: How open / accessable are you to support customers if I don't understand something or am struggling? I'm quite tech savvy so do pick things up fast but sometimes things can be a little daunting.
There is a support forum (not this forum) included with SixFigureBoss. That's where most support is done. I'm there to help as much as possible. If you don't understand something I can show you or explain it to you pretty easily via the forum and screencast. It's fun.

Quote:
Payments / Selling: Does this avoid selling on eBay / Using PayPal, I don't mind eBay but I do not want to buy SFB to find I will be as restricted as I am right now when it comes to accepting payments as I don't want to use PayPal.
Nah, the world is your oyster. I can show you how to take pretty much any payment processor in a way that people accept it and will use it over PayPal. Though PayPal is always a nice addition because it's familiar and its easy for customers. And it's encouraged to utilize 3rd party marketplaces such as eBay to bring in sales. However.. because we're working with your own website.. as such we're not just limited with eBay sales.. we have the whole wide web.. and that's what makes having your own website / selling platform.. powerful.

SixFigureBoss: Create Your Own Online Business!
Old 01-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Just a quick update, I purchased SFB, have my website setup and I am in the process of still reading through SFB and organising my site. Thank you for all the replies.

Not sure how much will get done today though, slightly hung over.

Happy new year!
The Following User Says Thank You to ryant71 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-08-2015)
Old 01-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

All the best for the upcoming year ryan
Old 01-08-2015
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant71 View Post
Just a quick update, I purchased SFB, have my website setup and I am in the process of still reading through SFB and organising my site. Thank you for all the replies.

Not sure how much will get done today though, slightly hung over.

Happy new year!
Good stuff, that's fast progress.

Last I saw you were working with PrestaShop. Keep us up to date.
Old 01-08-2015

Longevity: 64%

Aspkin you got any sfb case studies?
Old 01-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

good luck on your journey ryan