eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   bonanza (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/86765-bonanza.html)

qualitydeals16 06-18-2015 01:57 PM

bonanza

Ive been on bonanza for a month or two now with almost 25k products uploaded and have had 0 sales. variety of stuff. marine, electronics, a/v, computers, mobile, outdoor gear.

i had one offer like aweek ago and then it was cancelled right away.

i upgraded to the gold plan a few weeks ago. im doing the max advertising now but this is still very disappointing.

do you need to do the titan plan to get sales or something? i was talking to my wholesaler and he said he has customers who get like 15 sales a week but not sure what plan they do.

any advice is appreciated.

jeffweico 06-18-2015 02:01 PM

Re: bonanza

Bonanza is not going to have as many sales as eBay or Amazon. It is a more personal marketplace and buyers there are looking for deals from people who specialize in something. With 25,000 products, you are not specializing in anything, you are just trying to sell whatever you can. There is nothing wrong with that, but it will turn some of their buyers off.

qualitydeals16 06-18-2015 03:19 PM

oh i definatley know its not like amazon or ebay but i expected at least a couple sales a week and my rep telling me others who sell the same stuff are doing 15 items.

jeffweico 06-18-2015 03:27 PM

There are so many potential things that could be causing this, it is hard to pin it down.

Are your competitors writing their own descriptions? Are they also listing 25,000 items or are they specializing in one area? What package on Bonanza are they utilizing to get sales? Bonanza is cheaper than eBay, but to get sales it DOES pay to use some of their services.

qualitydeals16 06-18-2015 05:37 PM

yeah thats the thing i dont know what they are doing. perhaps ill have to try the titan plan for a month and see how that goes

Mygadgets 06-18-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qualitydeals16 (Post 678728)
Ive been on bonanza for a month or two now with almost 25k products uploaded and have had 0 sales. variety of stuff. marine, electronics, a/v, computers, mobile, outdoor gear.

i had one offer like aweek ago and then it was cancelled right away.

i upgraded to the gold plan a few weeks ago. im doing the max advertising now but this is still very disappointing.

do you need to do the titan plan to get sales or something? i was talking to my wholesaler and he said he has customers who get like 15 sales a week but not sure what plan they do.

any advice is appreciated.

You are probably doing something wrong. Bonanza is very popular. It generate millions of visitors per month thru google shopping and other search engines. So its probably how you set up your store (pics, description) that makes most buyers don't buy. But don't give up, trying taking like hd clear professional pics and writing a short good description that your buyers can easily understand. and lets see the result.

MM78 06-18-2015 06:42 PM

I tried Bonanza and it was not for me....I think it depends on what item you have.

yankee 06-18-2015 07:59 PM

Even at 15 sales a week I would not be exited with the results especially with 25K listings.

vogeltron 06-19-2015 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 678821)
I tried Bonanza and it was not for me....I think it depends on what item you have.

Too many horrible looking phakes in lots of categories. I mean if you are going to go down that road at-least sell the best quality stuff of the bunch. This stuff would get people kicked of EB or AZ in a quick second.

qualitydeals16 06-19-2015 08:25 AM

i just get a file from my distributor that i upload. its all good stuff cameras, computers, tools, outdoor gear. most of it is new and there is some refurbs. no ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff.

I guess I am doing something wrong

revenge 06-19-2015 10:51 AM

Bonanza looks like a site made for witches, ladies, grannies and women with 3 cats or more. It's the next etsy. Unless your selling women clothing and sandals new or old, herbs, spells, junk or old antique bonanza may not be for you or your target market.

Knotorious 07-02-2015 12:55 PM

I posted products on Bonanaza( 50 products) and got 2 sales and 1 offer within a week. AFter that , nothing . Kinda weird , not really sure what to do on there and if its even worth it to do more work and listings to get no traffic. e.tsy traffic blows bonanza out the water .

I agree with above it seems like old people with alot of cats shop there for unique vintage items maybe. But Im sure they prefer EB /et.sy cuz it seems safer. Thats IF old people get on the internet to buy stuff anyway, :lol: like would they even know about bonanza .

Knotorious 07-02-2015 01:01 PM

just checked my bonanza . Opened in FEB. THis is my last 60 day stats
Booth item stats
Booth views: 22
Item views: 311
Currently for sale: 70 items
Sold via booth since opening: 3 items

Ive had one item get 300 views on e.tsy in one month, Many times a couple weeks. let alone 70 items ( the same ones I sold on e.tsy)

unkown5454 07-02-2015 01:04 PM

All depends on what you sell on Bonan. I do great there.

But, if you are competing with all the Chinese morons who have spammed certain categories, you are screwed. Bonan lets people list whatever they want there with NO restrictions on duplicates. And so the Chinese go hammer time.

newjerseymax 07-05-2015 02:56 PM

I get sales on Bonanza for vaping products....

In Christmas Holidays its a great place to get higher prices and worth the Titan. However during summer months its pretty dry...

Keep items up for seasons... Also are you sure all listings include google requirements?

Knotorious 07-13-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 682846)
I get sales on Bonanza for vaping products....

In Christmas Holidays its a great place to get higher prices and worth the Titan. However during summer months its pretty dry...

Keep items up for seasons... Also are you sure all listings include google requirements?

This makes sense . The sales did come during the holiday months of Jan-feb for me.

myhomebiz 07-17-2015 03:54 PM

I have been on bonanza for about 4 months selling charms. only had about 4 sales and i am a pro member with a webstore plus 2 booths. i am also on etsy with similar sales. sell the same items on ebay and sell approx 10 a day. top rated seller on ebay and just got my paypal account limited for no reason they can give me..now using authorize.net and sales dropped to maybe 2 a day.

vogeltron 08-06-2015 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhomebiz (Post 686355)
I have been on bonanza for about 4 months selling charms. only had about 4 sales and i am a pro member with a webstore plus 2 booths. i am also on etsy with similar sales. sell the same items on ebay and sell approx 10 a day. top rated seller on ebay and just got my paypal account limited for no reason they can give me..now using authorize.net and sales dropped to maybe 2 a day.

I hate to ask I am very UN-knowledgeable about Bonaza and ESTY as a seller. What do most sellers use for accepting payments? Is it PayPal or something else?

sax4 08-06-2015 11:19 AM

bonanza accept Paypal or amazon payments.

zoneout 09-21-2015 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhomebiz (Post 686355)
top rated seller on ebay and just got my paypal account limited for no reason they can give me..

Par for the course.

dominicano 09-21-2015 03:04 AM

i did much better on etsy until i got suspended

greatsea 09-29-2015 10:41 AM

this service works in Europe? I live in UE and I can sell on Bonaza?