eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Experience with SKRILL? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/87943-experience-skrill.html)

ilcarletto 07-29-2015 08:21 AM

Experience with SKRILL?

I'd like to know if someone could share experience with skrill for receiving/sending money and withdrawing it to bank account.

I have a stealth skrill account and I do not want them to ask for ID or something nor I'd like to hit some limit or behave suspicious to cause my money to be held in their pockets....

Is there a limit for money to be received or withdrawn for every transaction?

Any other suggestion or hint you can give?

Thanks.

rsot 07-29-2015 09:26 AM

Re: Experience with SKRILL?

What Skrill has done for me in the past is 1) send a letter with code to your address on file. 2) they will confirm a credit card charge to validate your account. I have never been asked for ID.

I haven't gone crazy on withdrawals though - not like everyday-for-PP. I would do withdrawals 1x a week for Skrill and never had issues ilcarletto.

What are you looking at doing e.g. withdraw everyday?

ilcarletto 07-29-2015 09:36 AM

Thanks rsot.

No I will go super easy with SKRILL but I also would like to avoid any letter code to the registered address. I have access to it but do not want to go through verification stuff.

I will withdraw once a week less than 100€.. really no more than that.

Bunneh 07-29-2015 09:46 AM

click on the SETTINGS button in skrill and there is a tab that says LIMITS & VERIFICATION
that will show you how much you can receive, send and withdraw until verified.

jakobrockz 07-29-2015 10:15 AM

They suspended me right away from registration and had to send in docs... sent them in then said I was too suspicious and would be related to fraud and terminated my account. Lol

yankee 07-29-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 690046)
They suspended me right away from registration and had to send in docs... sent them in then said I was too suspicious and would be related to fraud and terminated my account. Lol

You are leaving out two important aspect though. YOUR age and lack of credit history :)

ilcarletto 08-03-2015 01:54 AM

I was wondering if SKRILL can, as PayPal does, lock your funds for some time (how long?) and how the release would work.

rsot 08-03-2015 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 690046)

Also leaving out if you were selling risky items :FF:

@ilcarletto, never had skrill suspend me so wouldn't be able to provide solid info....thankfully

ilcarletto 08-03-2015 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 691591)
@ilcarletto, never had skrill suspend me so wouldn't be able to provide solid info....thankfully

I have learned my lesson with skrill.

My "real name" account has been banned without warning for "who knows" reason. Obviously no explanation has been given on the phone and the decision was final.
Few € were involved but something must have been triggered their "security flag" ...I really do not know what happened.

Money has been returned to the card I used to deposit funds but very few € were still on the account.

With my new stealth skrill I am going really slow and careful but, since I am planning to receive few 100s€, Id like to be prepared to the worst.

malkram 08-21-2015 10:03 AM

keep away from Skrill bro. They locked my stealth account (3 years back) and asked for a national id copy, I had to send it by mail to their UK HQ. But after that I got no response from them. Lost only 80€ but it's just luck I didn't keep too much on it at the time they locked it, for no reason.

Grutte 08-27-2015 08:21 AM

Skrill is very great.
Never had any problems and never asked for ID.

If it's stealth skrill, just remember to write down date of birth, otherwise you might get into troubles...

skwar15 09-08-2015 03:46 AM

is much better but their verification process is long and there is fee for withdraw money to bank account

ashi 09-08-2015 04:47 PM

Is there any way to use not real addres on skrill to link to ebay

topazcorp 09-28-2015 06:08 AM

You could use a mail forwarding service as the address.

greatsea 09-29-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashi (Post 702991)
Is there any way to use not real addres on skrill to link to ebay

Two weeks ago skrill suport told me that skrill doesn't work on ebay... Is not posible to reveived payment from ebays transactions

Namirahant 10-12-2015 12:01 PM

They require photo id once amount increase
skrill is much better then paypal