eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   6 figures boss and godaddy? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/88485-6-figures-boss-godaddy.html)

josh 08-16-2015 11:46 AM

6 figures boss and godaddy?

Hey everyone,

Hope you are well, I was just wondering if I have made a massive error?

I have made my own online store with Go daddy's online store and website builder as it was very easy to use and to setup for me.i am struggling to get traffic and gave used social media and other methods to advertise. I am very interested in your 6 figure boss e book but am worried nothing applies to me as I am unable to Wright html and specific word tags with go daddy's online store as it seems all automated with their seo wizards that I have completed.

I have spent quite a lot of time and a lot of money running this project with little success and have only managed a few sales...

Could you recommend if the e book would be helpful?

P.s I have the website made with the website builder of where I try to get traffic, when people are on my site then they can click through to the shop which is made with Go daddy's online store...

Thanks for everything

aspkin 08-16-2015 12:56 PM

Re: 6 figures boss and godaddy?

Yep, SFB would be useful. It covers everything from the business idea, the building of your website and social media platforms to marketing the business. It covers everything.

Traffic generation is the biggest portion of SFB whether that's SEO, Email Marketing, PPC, Social, etc. It's all covered and in detail.

Give it a shot and if you need any help let me know.

josh 08-16-2015 01:43 PM

Thanks Aspkin, I will make the purchase next week and have a thorough read I trust it's just as good as amazon ghost and eBay stealth as I know your a very intelligent man haha
Thank you

jeffweico 08-16-2015 01:46 PM

I can vouch for Six Figure Boss. For years, I had tried, off and on, to get Google Adwords to work for me, paying them a lot of money for very poor results. Then, I read the Six Figure Boss guide that Aspkin put out and I found that I was using it wrong - I was targeting WAY too broadly. Now, it works for me and I actually get a RETURN on my investment instead of throwing buckets of cash out the window. That ONE THING was well worth the cost of the guide.

I highly recommend it!

josh 08-19-2015 06:57 AM

thanks Jeff, much appreciated, when i get some spare time later this week, i will see what i can do :p

123 08-19-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 696527)
thanks Jeff, much appreciated, when i get some spare time later this week, i will see what i can do :p

Smart move, its a great book teaches you years worth of SEO knowledge and jam packs it in way where you dont feel overwhelmed and can actually understand it, well worth every penny!

josh 08-23-2015 01:52 AM

thanks everyone :)