Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-03-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 26
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

It is necessary to log OFF all other users on the PC, and restart for good measure.

I was insta-banned on several sites with clean stealth details before I realized I "Switched Users from my main, blacklisted IP/User Account.

ONLY log on to the account you are working with, never leave windows accounts open in the background.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaa7z5 For This Useful Post:
NLS (05-26-2021), Valhalla1 (05-15-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-04-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66,903
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 8,110 Times in 7,425 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

I always do that when going to a different user account - I don't have superhigh volume of sales or sell anything that I can deem as "risky" but I still play it safe
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (05-15-2021)
  #3  
Old 05-04-2021
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,999
Thanks: 360
Thanked 2,538 Times in 1,875 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Thats the only proper way to do things.
Any other user accounts open on the same PC could have software running with permissions to impact all user accts on the PC - hence the possibility of being linked.
Just be certain the ONLY active user account is the one youre using at the moment. I got into the habit of logging off each account when Im done with what Im doing. Simple enough to do.
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-04-2021)
  #4  
Old 05-05-2021
raAlfa's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 110
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

I am pretty sure evercookies and canvas and webgl tracking is possible even while changing the user account. I would say VPS + Residential IPs might be better, or real phones connectet through dedicated router with residential proxies enabled.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 33
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by raAlfa View Post
I am pretty sure evercookies and canvas and webgl tracking is possible even while changing the user account. I would say VPS + Residential IPs might be better, or real phones connectet through dedicated router with residential proxies enabled.
maybe it hasnt hit europe yet but making an U S A ebay with a vps will get you banned. VPS have certain ports which they sniff for, and the canvas signature gives it away that its a virtual system. There are work arounds, but switching user accounts isnt as accurate anymore because your webgl stays identical, and your canvas is identical unless you change a few things around. There are much better tools available for dealing with multiple accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2021
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,300
Thanks: 3,064
Thanked 4,099 Times in 1,756 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

It's not a bad idea. I personally make sure to close tabs of an account before moving on to another browser user account (I use browser user accounts).
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-17-2021), Valhalla1 (05-15-2021)
  #7  
Old 05-16-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 26
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Thats the only proper way to do things.
Any other user accounts open on the same PC could have software running with permissions to impact all user accts on the PC - hence the possibility of being linked.
Just be certain the ONLY active user account is the one youre using at the moment. I got into the habit of logging off each account when Im done with what Im doing. Simple enough to do.
Absolutely! I actually simply forgot this one time, and then I giggled.. sheesh. I was working with a pretty soft platform too.

I am now 3 payments into my first stealth PP, and am trucking along. It feels good to be able to post paypal buttons and such. Most of us use it for the security.

Thanks for the info guys!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66,903
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 8,110 Times in 7,425 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post
Absolutely! I actually simply forgot this one time, and then I giggled.. sheesh. I was working with a pretty soft platform too.

I am now 3 payments into my first stealth PP, and am trucking along. It feels good to be able to post paypal buttons and such. Most of us use it for the security.

Thanks for the info guys!
Best of luck moving forward
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-17-2021
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,276
Thanks: 5,589
Thanked 9,112 Times in 7,091 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It's not a bad idea. I personally make sure to close tabs of an account before moving on to another browser user account (I use browser user accounts).
Remember the days I would rip the power out and scream?

Settled into a calmer routine nowadays.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2021
newstart123's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 398
Thanks: 33
Thanked 52 Times in 40 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123
Default Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post
It is necessary to log OFF all other users on the PC, and restart for good measure.

I was insta-banned on several sites with clean stealth details before I realized I "Switched Users from my main, blacklisted IP/User Account.

ONLY log on to the account you are working with, never leave windows accounts open in the background.
Agree, it is important moment
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question setting up a Ghost account. Liverpool1 Amazon 2 09-05-2016 02:32 PM
Help setting up a stealth et sy account gerrdaa Introductions 6 04-29-2016 05:59 PM
Setting up new Stealth Account! NNikoloff UK eBay & Paypal 0 12-01-2014 09:51 AM
Quick Guide to Setting Up a Website aspkin General Platform Discussions 3 11-30-2014 02:24 PM
Setting up a new stealth account drphilly Australia eBay & Paypal 2 11-04-2013 01:18 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58