eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Stealth Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/)
-   -   Does the eBay Stealth eBook apply to me? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/143824-does-ebay-stealth-ebook-apply-me.html)

Bambos 06-02-2021 04:51 PM

Does the eBay Stealth eBook apply to me?

So, I've been reading about the eBay Stealth eBook, and it sounds great, but I'm not sure how much it applies to me...

I read through the user reviews, and they were all from people who'd been genuinely scr*wed by eBay/PayPal. I frequently saw the words "follow the techniques, don't sell questionable items".

Well, let's say hypothetically that I've been a collector of unavailable merchandise for many years, and I'm looking to sell this merchandise to other like-minded collectors. Some people would call this "questionable items". This has led to me getting my account banned and other issues.

I'm in a really bad financial situation, I'm struggling to feed myself and my family, and I'm pretty desperate right now. I could definitely use some help, but I don't know if the Stealth Techniques (and by extension this forum) actually apply to me, or if they're only for more legitimate sellers than myself.

I'd very much appreciate any advice anyone could give. Thank you very much for reading.

(By the way, I hope this is the best place for this post -- sorry if it isn't)

PepsiCoin 06-02-2021 09:48 PM

Re: Does the eBay Stealth eBook apply to me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambos (Post 1156298)
So, I've been reading about the eBay Stealth eBook, and it sounds great, but I'm not sure how much it applies to me...

I read through the user reviews, and they were all from people who'd been genuinely scr*wed by eBay/PayPal. I frequently saw the words "follow the techniques, don't sell questionable items".

Well, let's say hypothetically that I've been a collector of unavailable merchandise for many years, and I'm looking to sell this merchandise to other like-minded collectors. Some people would call this "questionable items". This has led to me getting my account banned and other issues.

I'm in a really bad financial situation, I'm struggling to feed myself and my family, and I'm pretty desperate right now. I could definitely use some help, but I don't know if the Stealth Techniques (and by extension this forum) actually apply to me, or if they're only for more legitimate sellers than myself.

I'd very much appreciate any advice anyone could give. Thank you very much for reading.

I wish the best for you my friend. I work for a narcissist b*tch of a boss she is like a demon in human flesh. lot of my coworkers are funny acting people. anyways maybe try facebook marketplace if ebay doesn't work for you...

rsot 06-03-2021 03:46 AM

Some people would call this "questionable items". This has led to me getting my account banned and other issues. - Like what other issues?

Bambos 06-03-2021 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1156351)
Some people would call this "questionable items". This has led to me getting my account banned and other issues. - Like what other issues?

Let's say hypothetically a cease and desist.

rsot 06-04-2021 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambos (Post 1156375)

Keep attacking the platforms then...eb, fb, kijiji, etc but your business model might need revamping

GreenBean 06-04-2021 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambos (Post 1156375)

OK then so hypothetically and without prejudice, you are in a bad place.

rsot was right when mention of a business plan might need a revamp.

So what do you do? You mentioned “like minded” consumers.

How can you then milk them? Facebook could work. What about your own website?
Let me know. And we can chat more.

:mod:

SaiJin 06-04-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambos (Post 1156298)

In short, the stealth guide applies to everyone when it comes to eBay, paypal and amazon.

You build a strong foundation and the rest will be pretty much a lot easier to figure out