Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Hello, I'm a little bit confused about the subject even though I purchased the ebay Stealth Book a long time ago but a few things have changed since then.

Ebay suspended me from the platform 2 years ago after being suspended from Paypal first, but now I have an LLC in the US that I opened for a shopify business. Is there a way I can use the LLC to get back to dropship in ebay without getting suspended? I can use a brand new Paypal account now too.

I forget to say, I'm from Spain and I opened an LLC in the USA from here, so I'm a non-US resident but with an official business registered there. My business has an address and everything but of course, I can't provide any proof of residence, ID issued by the government and so on (in case they ask for those down the road) so I could only provide them with the EIN, a passport or my official country.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,051
Thanks: 942
Thanked 754 Times in 574 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungB11 View Post
I can use a brand new Paypal account now too.
The US has moved on from Paypal. We have managed payments by ebay now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 0
Thanked 229 Times in 174 Posts
Activity: 86%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungB11 View Post
Hello, I'm a little bit confused about the subject even though I purchased the ebay Stealth Book a long time ago but a few things have changed since then.

Ebay suspended me from the platform 2 years ago after being suspended from Paypal first, but now I have an LLC in the US that I opened for a shopify business. Is there a way I can use the LLC to get back to dropship in ebay without getting suspended? I can use a brand new Paypal account now too.

I forget to say, I'm from Spain and I opened an LLC in the USA from here, so I'm a non-US resident but with an official business registered there. My business has an address and everything but of course, I can't provide any proof of residence, ID issued by the government and so on (in case they ask for those down the road) so I could only provide them with the EIN, a passport or my official country.
ebay do not want non-residents to sell on the site anymore , if you want to run MP USA you will need SSN
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1 Week Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 67,265
Thanks: 5,275
Thanked 8,145 Times in 7,458 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
ebay do not want non-residents to sell on the site anymore , if you want to run MP USA you will need SSN
What's the current workaround - if any - EIN tried?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
ebay do not want non-residents to sell on the site anymore , if you want to run MP USA you will need SSN
What's the workaround to that then if I want to sell again on ebay USA? Obviously I can't provide my original name and address... A little bit discouraging, I thought that having an LLC and bank account in the USA would make things easier but it doesn't seem to be the case. I have my EIN but if they'll ask for SSN anyways I guess I'm screwed up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 1 Week Ago
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,577
Thanks: 2,033
Thanked 3,926 Times in 2,939 Posts
Activity: 75%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

There is no workaround unless you have an American citizen willing to be your presence in the US. eBay finally gave American sellers a break with this.
__________________
____________
_______
___

Last edited by phaz0rz; 1 Week Ago at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 0
Thanked 229 Times in 174 Posts
Activity: 86%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Going back to ebay with a new LLC after being suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungB11 View Post
What's the workaround to that then if I want to sell again on ebay USA? Obviously I can't provide my original name and address... A little bit discouraging, I thought that having an LLC and bank account in the USA would make things easier but it doesn't seem to be the case. I have my EIN but if they'll ask for SSN anyways I guess I'm screwed up.
you need to register in the country of residence , alternatively you can use payoneer as stealth is easy to open there but this would be a registration in a country where payoneer are the MP partner , not Adyen
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Banned on ebay, suspended. Trying to get back. Hakar eBay Discussion! 11 09-06-2018 08:30 PM
Ebay account that is suspended years old can i get it back Thrall3434 Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk 1 08-06-2018 11:30 AM
I am back on ebay after suspended ladybird eBay Suspensions 6 09-19-2012 04:39 PM
Get suspended? E-mail ebay to get your account back! hingwhh eBay Suspensions 12 04-05-2008 08:30 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58