eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Stealth Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/)
-   -   Paypal Sleath account questions (need some insight) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/147768-paypal-sleath-account-questions-need-some-insight.html)

TurtleHermit 06-06-2022 11:13 PM

Paypal Sleath account questions (need some insight)

Need some insight

My goal: Want to have PayPal accounts where I can spend $300-3500 (in one payment) and also receive money within that range. At the end of the day be able to spend this amount and also, receive and CASHOUT this amount of money.

How should I have aged that account for most success?

I understand that an account like this is bound to get limited.

I’m ok with going through all the limitations and hold that’s fine I can verify everything

The way I’m thinking about it since I’m ok with the hold you guys think it would be fine for me to fully verified these accounts have one or two transactions on these account and After an week or two try to receive or spend this amount of money (300-3500). Only thing I’m worried about is an permanent limitation, since I will be able to verify all the info and give them everything they need will this happen still? Or would they permanent limit my account from the get go.

rsot 06-07-2022 05:32 AM

Re: Paypal Sleath account questions (need some insight)

Tough to say in advance - you will be able to verify with SSN?

TurtleHermit 06-07-2022 09:13 AM

Yes I will.

JamesNorth101 06-07-2022 10:08 AM

So really your going to have to age an account and take smaller payments before you can start to take that sort of sums. It will take a few months but it will then be a very strong account

TurtleHermit 06-07-2022 10:56 AM

Yah I don’t have an couple months,

In my limited experience PayPal would hammer you with limitations and system blocks, but not an perm limitation (only unless stuff can’t be verified). I’m not really worried about having these accounts look pretty and not an threat to the system, I just need them to do what they need to do don’t matter how long that’s takes, (not 6 months tho lol)

JamesNorth101 06-07-2022 11:46 AM

There isn’t really a way to know in advance if it will be a perm limitation or not.

Want to reduce the risk - then take a few mo the building the account.

Mirdude 06-07-2022 10:31 PM

I've had both aged/non-aged accounts that have pushed £5k+ in one transaction. Once an account is restored, it's normally good to go and receive large payments.

I'd avoid taking large payments until the account is fully restored. Build up transactions for a few months, login from time to time to show activity and build cookies.

rsot 06-08-2022 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleHermit (Post 1194161)
Yah I don’t have an couple months,

In my limited experience PayPal would hammer you with limitations and system blocks, but not an perm limitation (only unless stuff can’t be verified). I’m not really worried about having these accounts look pretty and not an threat to the system, I just need them to do what they need to do don’t matter how long that’s takes, (not 6 months tho lol)

Seems like you're set with a plan then

TurtleHermit 06-10-2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1194198)
Seems like you're set with a plan then

You know anything about 4g mobile hotspots

rsot 06-11-2022 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleHermit (Post 1194430)
You know anything about 4g mobile hotspots

Yes - like what? They are a good source of IP for laptop/computer use

TurtleHermit 06-11-2022 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1194451)
Yes - like what? They are a good source of IP for laptop/computer use

For multiple phones, you got an telegram, Skype, or what’s app I can contact you from? because with stuff like this I always have like 2-3 people behind the scenes for me helping me when they can with information, only if you are ok with it :). Only asking because my questions can be pretty long winded and an forum ain’t really the best page for them