eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Feedback manipulation - 30 days suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/10162-feedback-manipulation-30-days-suspension.html)

happyfamily128 03-27-2009 04:42 AM

Feedback manipulation - 30 days suspension

Hi everyone :yar:,

I am new to this forum and eBay as well and like everyone else here just got suspended on the 19th March. What i did is feedback manipulation. Like all newbies i hope to get as many feedbacks as possible in the shortest period of time and that is what get me suspended. What confuse me is that i have been selling similar item (ebook) for 3 weeks and i have no problem and the moment i pass 30 feedback, try to list something fixed price for 0.99 and bang within an hour i got suspended.

it seem like it is fine selling for 0.01 in auction but not the same for fixed price. Also i may have written the word "fast feedback" in the subtitle which may be the cause. Anyway written to them and as what everyone experience you get a standard reply which is cut an paste from their policy page. wrote to them again after i paid all my fee yesterday and got a human reply today and he said i got to wait 30 days because there is no way around this ruling.

They act like the state, you are sentenced for 30 days and that is final just do your time and stop bothering us. In any case i bought the ebay stealth book because it seem like getting suspended will happen easily. better get prepared.

Question is could i sell the same item if i change the listing by removing the feedback in the subtitle?. Selling these ebooks are easy money as you can sell like 30 - 40 a days and that cover all my listing cost, ebay shop subscription.

i worry if i sell the same item again after reinstatement i will get suspended again. Anyone who can enlighten me?

Most appreciated for your help.

PS decide to wait 30 days instead of opening a new account (stealth) but will keep this option open because you never know.

Happybezbee :peace:

boondoggle 03-27-2009 05:10 AM

How are you distributing the ebook? You dont mention digital delivery in description do you?
If you mention feedback anywhere you will get suspended for manipulation- especially in the title, LOL. They will open your account in 30 days and it will be good to go. Its not worth trying to get around the ruling. Get feedback up with buying before you sell a single item.

happyfamily128 03-27-2009 06:30 AM

No, i did not mention digital delivery, delivery is by pickup and others. also i have included a disclaimer for ebay. i check out similar items and tons of people selling same kind of ebooks with same disclaimer and same delivery etc etc. Some with thousands of sales and still going!

Do you mean they will remove all my feedback? every single one including those selling physical item?...........that S***!!!

boondoggle 03-27-2009 06:56 AM

In my experience they remove only the feedback which is viewed as manipulated, so your "real" feedback should be ok.

ebaykilla 03-27-2009 07:01 AM

getting suspended for feedback is a bad reason to be suspended. you can sell just fine with zero feedback. just don't try to boost feedback...

happyfamily128 03-27-2009 07:12 AM

well, i know is a stupid way to get suspended. like all newbies - never read the instructions carefully, get too excited, try to run before u know how to crawl.

In all good practice at least send a warning email instead of slapping me with a 30 days ban. My account is less than 30 days for crying out loud.

i think ebay is chasing away business, they are behaving like all those blood sucking corporations out there that has the face to ask for bailout while sitting in their private jet.