eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Ebay allowing me to sell existing, but not list new and PayPal is unrestricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/104428-ebay-allowing-me-sell-existing-but-not-list-new-paypal-unrestricted.html)

kerrianne1 01-17-2017 04:40 AM

Ebay allowing me to sell existing, but not list new and PayPal is unrestricted

Hello! I opened a new Ebay account December 12.2016 (used a PayPal account that was established 1 year before) and started listing nutritional products that I own. Sales took off and we ended our first 30 days with about 90 sales and 4k.

My feedback is great, no problems so far but 1-12 I got a message saying my selling was restricted and to submit my DL, business license, and utility bill. I did. So the funny thing is they are continuing to allow me to sell anything that is listed and I am getting money via Paypal - no restrictions on PayPal (can get and transfer money)-- I just can't relist items, list new items, or even edit existing listings. I know -- I had no idea they were so picky....My seller fees are all paid.

Any direction on how best to find out why the account is limited? Is there hope of getting it back or should I just leave it and move on to a Stealth account?

THank you!!

slokor 01-18-2017 06:58 PM

Re: Ebay allowing me to sell existing, but not list new and PayPal is unrestricted

Welcome to the forums friend.
At this point since you already submitted your documentation I would try calling ebay. Doesnt sound like you have much to lose in this situation.

kerrianne1 01-18-2017 07:41 PM

Re: Ebay allowing me to sell existing, but not list new and PayPal is unrestricted

Okay I have and I'm not getting a response (any response at all despite confirmation they received all the docs) in what seems to me a timely fashion....So I'm trying to patient but hoping it won't be weeks of fruitless effort to get a response like sometimes seems to happen.

After reading all the way through Stealth -- I just wish I had read it before even opening this account -- I feel so dumb in many ways for what I didn't know and never dreamed they could be so finicky... I think its a really great guide!

rsot 01-18-2017 07:41 PM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

kerrianne1 01-22-2017 12:54 PM

Ok this is SO WEIRD. Ebay just called to say they had reinstated this account. Is it best to just thank them and not ask any questions?

I still have received no communication as to what specifically led to the suspension unless it was the fact that sales increased but 0 to 4 k in the first month.

Not knowing makes me a little nervous as to what to not do in the future...Can any of you experts give me any tips on how not to draw more attention going forward -- is it just following all the Stealth techniques?

MM78 01-22-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrianne1 (Post 825871)
Not knowing makes me a little nervous as to what to not do in the future

You answered your own question.
Quote:

the fact that sales increased but 0 to 4 k in the first month.

GreenBean 01-23-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Ok this is SO WEIRD. Ebay just called to say they had reinstated this account. I

Not knowing makes me a little nervous as to what to not do in the future...Can any of you experts give me any tips on how not to draw more attention going forward -- is it just following all the Stealth techniques?

Nice one in getting the account restored.

I would suggest from now, to do stealth . Our special word with stealth is link. We suggest to avoid linking. Learn routines and stealth methods.

Good Luck and do ask more questions of you need.

:cheer: