eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello :mod new here I need help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/106944-hello-mod-new-here-i-need-help.html)

tesla.yerve 04-23-2017 06:54 PM

Hello :mod new here I need help

For selling gaming headsets I only sold like 20pcs my seller limits are
500 pcs/25k :help:

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
Upload the information we've listed below to:

-- Important --
Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed. Also, please be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Here's the information you need to submit:
-- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
-- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.kingston gaming headsets

What should I do ebays is asking manufacturer's invoices or receipts since I don't have invoices or receipts for the headsets I purchased these of a yard sale.

slokor 04-23-2017 07:12 PM

Re: Hello :mod new here I need help

Welcome to the forums friend.
You bought multiple gaming headsets at a yard sale... You sure you want to go with that story...?
Bottom line is you didn't follow proper stealth and you went ahead and listed multiple high risk items on a new account. This happening is no surprise.
Either provide them with what theyre asking for (by getting 'creative') or start fresh on a new account - doing things properly this time. Those are pretty much your only options.

MM78 04-24-2017 10:32 AM

I once bought 100 pairs of Dr. Dre Beats at a Yard Sale.

slokor 04-24-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 843787)
I once bought 100 pairs of Dr. Dre Beats at a Yard Sale.

Was that the one where I got that batch of Action Comics #1 books all in Near Mint condition?

123 04-24-2017 12:47 PM

welcome aboard!

elmo 04-25-2017 05:31 PM

Hey there. Welcome to the forums! :yar:

xenix 04-26-2017 10:43 AM

Welcome to the forum :dance:

tesla.yerve 04-28-2017 02:58 AM

I actually did purchase these from a yard sale I swear not lying .

rsot 04-28-2017 07:19 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

How fast did you sell the 20 pieces? On a brand new account, too fast selling can lead to restriction - also you are selling in electronics/gaming category, which is considered risky for new seller

tesla.yerve 04-30-2017 06:41 PM

Well the account was not new I created my account and the never really used it it was sitting there for like 3 years then some day I last year logged in and have a limit of 25k monthly without actually selling anything strange right the thing is I don't know what to tell ebay I dont have proof of purchase of these good I got them from a yard sale like honestly no joke here.

slokor 04-30-2017 07:58 PM

Well its not us you need convince - its ebay. And unless you have a very strong case its a lost cause unfortunately...