eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello and why I'm here! :) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/107451-hello-why-im-here.html)

themorningsleeve 05-14-2017 01:13 PM

Hello and why I'm here! :)

I just purchased the eBay Stealth guide and I'm excited to start reading through it. Here's what I'm working with:

I have an eBay account/store that I've had since 2000 (it's been a store for about 6 years). It has 1145 feedback and 99.8% positive feedback. Last 12 months it 1100 transactions and $6,600. It has a listing limit of 5000/$37,500. I sell homemade pinback buttons on there (bands, quotes, pop culture stuff). The account, as well as the PayPal connected to it, are both in my name using legit info. (Just giving as much info/details as I can)

Now. I've recently started a new venture with my girlfriend here in the US and a friend in Brazil. It's turning out to be quite lucrative. It involves no shipping or overhead, purely digital video game content. I don't use the eBay account for this, but I do use the PayPal. I was trying to keep the PayPal under $20,000 so I wouldn't have to report it, so once it got near that, my girlfriend opened a PayPal account with her information and we started taking payments through there. After about a few days, it already cleared $5000 and they put limits on it, asking for extra verification (photo ID, proof of address, invoices, product info, etc..). I've provided them the information (telling them that I do graphic design and website building and made up some invoices) and it's pending and the limits should be lifted in a day or so I think.

Here's where I need advice. Once this gets lifted, I should be able to keep using that PayPal account, but it is going to hit the 200/$20k limit fast, so I need to either continue using it and prepare to report it to the IRS, or seek alternate options. Another headache is that this money coming into the account is getting split 3 ways, and one of the cuts gets sent to my partner's PayPal in Brazil. Any advice on how I should handle this? Originally, I was looking to simply buy verified PayPal accounts to use, but I fear I'll get hung up having to provide photo ID's for random people or worse, get my money stolen.

I don't know if having my current good-standing eBay account will help me in this other venture even if I'm not selling this stuff on eBay. I just want to be able to easily and safely (anonymously would be even better) get my money without any limits or hangups. Also, I haven't had any problems with people doing refunds or disputes or anything, they are always happy with the transactions.

Ok, sorry for the crazy long post. I just need to know if given my situation, this is the right route to look into taking. I'm sure this guide will answer a lot of my questions, hopefully.

rsot 05-15-2017 06:19 AM

Re: Hello and why I'm here! :)

Welcome to the forums. Kind of a complex venture with multiple parties but best of luck as you master stealth :thumb:

slokor 05-15-2017 03:52 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.

elmo 05-15-2017 11:16 PM

welcome to the forums! :yar: