eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Getting suspended was the best thing that ever happened (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/107690-getting-suspended-best-thing-ever-happened.html)

destinypure 05-24-2017 02:04 PM

Getting suspended was the best thing that ever happened

When my account was suspended, I felt my whole world tumble around me. I am an entrepreneur through and through, so the thought of going back to work in employment was a definite no, and claiming benefits is not my style.

I have been struggling for months, my savings depleting day by day as I struggle to set up a new business in place of my eBay funds. I am now down to the final £200 and I can honestly say that this is the best hing to have happened.

When I was selling on eBay, I had no idea how precarious my situation was. Without a moment's notice, my business was wiped out. Now that this has happened, it's got me creative and more cautious. Thanks to the eBay stealth guide, I am back on eBay and PayPal with 3 accounts, I have managed to withdraw £40 to make it truly official, and am finally feeling like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Never ever again will I rely on one source for my business. A big lesson learned. :cheer: From now on, multiple sources of income for me. Feeling relieved.

ilcarletto 05-24-2017 02:50 PM

Re: Getting suspended was the best thing that ever happened

Welcome to the forum friend.

Buona fortuna! http://www.iopoetamultimediale.it/im...adrifoglio.gif

Play 05-24-2017 02:54 PM

Glad you found this forum!

Read around.. Not only did this forum teach me how to get back on eBay and Amazon, but it also taught me how to sustain the accounts so they last forever!

P.S. It actually does work. I've been doing stealth for nearly 5 years, and I've got accounts which are a couple of years old already. But I have a lost few too, but those were deliberate and my fault, as I knew I was pushing them too hard.

Good Luck! :thumb:

newjerseymax 05-24-2017 03:01 PM

I've been there my friend. Take it a step further, when ready take some profits off table and invest in various ways... I maxed out our IRA's bought mutual funds, ETFs, I bought a house with renter in it, paying me monthly. I fixed up (painted and new carpet basically) sold the house at 40% profit and now paying off my house and ill be debt free, no car payments, no house payments, All kids College paid off...

You can do it too!!!

verbalseduction 05-24-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 848961)
I've been there my friend. Take it a step further, when ready take some profits off table and invest in various ways... I maxed out our IRA's bought mutual funds, ETFs, I bought a house with renter in it, paying me monthly. I fixed up (painted and new carpet basically) sold the house at 40% profit and now paying off my house and ill be debt free, no car payments, no house payments, All kids College paid off...

You can do it too!!!

Wow this is motivating
Keep it up man you really got me motivated to work harder

sax4 05-27-2017 07:54 AM

Good for you mate, Ebay do not give much of a crap about their sellers, some pleb in a cubicle can destroy your life with one click of a mouse while he picks his nose. So we play them at their own game. There's endless information here that will help you

slokor 05-27-2017 06:23 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.

empirestate 05-27-2017 07:40 PM

Multiple is better than one, nice discovery!

rsot 05-28-2017 09:27 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Great motivational story!

itoure11 06-03-2017 11:13 AM

thanks for the post

marvydocs 06-30-2018 04:02 AM

Stealth guide is great for beginning , but also it needs some adds of sources of vccs especially after amazon has stopped accepting prepaid cards and only accepts credit , the guide should be updated

JamesNorth101 06-30-2018 04:08 AM

Amazon do still accept prepaid cards, but they have to be the right prepaid cards. A lot wont work

keepquite 07-02-2018 08:18 AM

welcome to lovely forum

13obby 07-02-2018 09:39 AM

Welcome to the forum and all the best in stealthing.