eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Sorry, i have to ask this question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/11153-sorry-i-have-ask-question.html)

GotTheEbayBoot 05-29-2009 09:16 AM

Sorry, i have to ask this question

Hi there, just wanted to say hello to everyone, hope all your ebay stealth accounts are doing well. I'm sorry but i have to ask these question even though you might of heard this over and over again... please be nice to me :yar:

- i have a ebay account set up with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but i use my real name on Paypal only because i want my Paypal name to match my account name, that way the bank won't question me... has this been successful for anyone or will i eventually get suspended because ebay want's to see the same name for both ebay and paypal to match.

- also, if i set up ebay and paypal with a prepaid vanilla master card ($25 value) and it's time to pay for ebay fees ($50). What should i do? Do i use my personal credit card to pay for the ebay fees or do i get another prepaid master card to pay for the ebay fees? If i click on the automated credit card payment and i don't have enough funds on the prepaid master card, will this get me suspended? Any suggestion would be great.

thanks everyone

lakeman 05-29-2009 09:20 AM

Welcome to the forum! :yar:

There's no point in having a stealth account if you keep half of it in your real name. :D

If you're worried about your bank not accepting it then change a few letters in your name, but make sure the ebay and paypal account have the same info.

They have Vanilla Visa's from $25-$100, if your fees are more then that, then buy 2! :D

Also just use the make a one time payment button, not automatic billing.

GotTheEbayBoot 05-29-2009 09:38 AM

Thank you for clearing that up, i just changed my ebay account name slightly to match my real paypal account name.... great help!!!!

TermedPS 05-29-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotTheEbayBoot (Post 89281)
Thank you for clearing that up, i just changed my ebay account name slightly to match my real paypal account name.... great help!!!!

I would be very careful about changing account info on your ebay and pp accounts. If you already did, then try not to change it again, at least for a very long time. Seems the less changes the better. More the reason you should set up the stealth accounts properly the first time.

Good luck.

boondoggle 05-29-2009 09:10 PM

bank and paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotTheEbayBoot (Post 89276)
- i have a ebay account set up with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but i use my real name on Paypal only because i want my Paypal name to match my account name, that way the bank won't question me..

They won't anyway. The name doesnt have to match