eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   hello all yesterday ebay deleted all my listings (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/117009-hello-all-yesterday-ebay-deleted-all-my-listings.html)

rs974 04-27-2018 06:54 AM

hello all yesterday ebay deleted all my listings

but did not suspend or limit my ability to sell except i sell e cig products and they told me not to list anymore but there are 10s of thousands of people selling these items any advice would be appreciated oh and my status is still an ebay power seller only 1 negative rating and that one if for an item i refunded the payment on just spiteful person.

phaz0rz 04-27-2018 07:15 AM

Re: hello all yesterday ebay deleted all my listings

Sell something else on that account for a while. Get a few hundred sales in a different category then slowly start sneaking in ecig stuff again - that's what I would do.

Also get some backup accounts selling if possible. Your next listing takedown could be a suspension. You're in a risky category.

rsot 04-27-2018 07:15 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

eCig products are always a potential risky item - you got caught by ebay and can not sell any on this account without potential for suspension.

If you want to experiment with sales in this market, get other accounts going and trial/error it out - but don't start with sales like this right away.

Otherwise - don't sell this product; you're not ready

slapped 04-27-2018 08:48 AM

I never heard of Ebay deleting listings for a particular product because there too many listings. I would get another account going ASAP,,I personally smell a suspension is on its way

phaz0rz 04-27-2018 08:52 AM

I don't think it was because of having too many listings.

In my opinion, eBay cleans house like this every once in a while so it appears from the outside they're trying to keep a largely unregulated industry under control. If they're ever taken to court for allowing kids to buy dry herb vaporizers they can point at their long history of vape listing takedowns and say they tried their best to prevent it.

Seems like eBay wants the fee money from vape sales but they're nervous about the industry.

bluegrass1 04-27-2018 10:32 AM

My guess would be another seller reported you .. Yea if you try to sell same thing again good chance account will be a goner .. Atleast wait a LONG time if you must relist the same on this account sell something different for a bit

dallis 04-27-2018 03:18 PM

Get another product line.

All the above advice is 100% accurate.

slokor 04-27-2018 04:04 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.
The items that were removed are very high risk so id suggest avoiding them for the foreseeable future. Attempt to list them again and next time you will get a selling restriction or an outright suspension.
One more thing - don't bother comparing yourself to other sellers and what others are able to do. You have no idea how and why theyre able to do so - so theres no point in wasting your time doing so.

Verificationguy 05-04-2018 03:52 PM

i used to sell that stuff sometimes get lucky and listings stay up sometimes not you need to just a bunch of different aco****s in my opinion