eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Very Complicated Case - Need Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/118599-very-complicated-case-need-help.html)

vqwaz 07-09-2018 12:46 PM

Very Complicated Case - Need Help!

I have a very complicated question and would be thankful if someone could solve this.

Scenario: I am a Amazon Seller and I use a laptop and my mobile to login using my WiFi. My brother has bought a new phone and has installed Amazon Buyers App in that phone (Using it without Logging in) and is using the same WiFi as the Amazon Seller.

Now, my brother has shifted to another City and staying with his friends. All of them using a common WiFi. Now my brother had told one of his friends to purchase my product and provide me a review.

Now will Amazon come to know about this? Will they be able to track as my brother first used my WiFi and had the Amazon App but he did not login to his buyer account now he has shifted and using his friend's WiFi who is going to leave a review. Is there any chances of getting traced?

Sunspot144 07-09-2018 06:06 PM

Re: Very Complicated Case - Need Help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vqwaz (Post 929863)
I have a very complicated question and would be thankful if someone could solve this.

Scenario: I am a Amazon Seller and I use a laptop and my mobile to login using my WiFi. My brother has bought a new phone and has installed Amazon Buyers App in that phone (Using it without Logging in) and is using the same WiFi as the Amazon Seller.

Now, my brother has shifted to another City and staying with his friends. All of them using a common WiFi. Now my brother had told one of his friends to purchase my product and provide me a review.

Now will Amazon come to know about this? Will they be able to track as my brother first used my WiFi and had the Amazon App but he did not login to his buyer account now he has shifted and using his friend's WiFi who is going to leave a review. Is there any chances of getting traced?

No, he did not log in.

Play 07-09-2018 11:30 PM

Welcome to the forums.

It shouldn't have linked. Even then its a friend of his that's leaving the review, should be fine (albeit friend/brother now use same wifi).

slokor 07-10-2018 02:22 AM

Welcome to the forums friend.

ajabahey33 07-10-2018 10:53 AM

Welcome to the forums

rsot 07-11-2018 12:12 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost method :thumb:

dallis 07-11-2018 01:30 PM

This is what happens when you mine for reviews - you worry. Not worth it.

Royalsqr 07-17-2018 03:06 PM

From what you've written, it seems the accounts aren't linked.
However, if amazon suspects you are soliciting review/feedbacks when your account is reviewed then you'll most likely be suspended by the listings proactive team and this is one of the trickiest suspensions to beat.

Not worth it in my opinion.

azsuspense 07-17-2018 04:28 PM

They will be able to track your ips. Those things are a red flag.

rsot 07-17-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vqwaz (Post 929863)

It seems like there would be no trace involved - wouldn't recommend doing this repeatedly though on the same item

simbasa 07-19-2018 08:14 AM

Hey there if you need any help im here to help ��