eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Greetings from germany (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/119601-greetings-germany.html)

Xkey 08-22-2018 03:54 PM

Greetings from germany

Hi Guys,

First of all I want to apologize for any grammar mistakes.
Im an ebay seller from germany.
I got into ebay selling as we discovered that more and more chinese merchants do directly sell on ebay germany.
Of course do the chinese merchants only use google translate for their titles and descriptions so the result is funny to read but has little usage.
My idea at this time was getting a program which copies articles from chinese sellers on ebay.de to my ebay.de shop and then change the titles myself manually.
While searching for such a program I discovered dropshipping.
This was like pure gold for me.

You have to imagine that germany is an economic powerhouse but in all kind of ways of digitalization like 2 years behind the USA.

So I started dropshipping with my little german company (german form of limited, originally doing something very different)
it was quite successfull until I got my first 2 lawsuits.
I Dropshipped from amazon.de to ebay.de and only to german customers, but as stupid as I was, I filled my real company data in my ebay account.
copyright infringements can be very expansive in germany so two people whose images and texts got sourced from my dropshipping program sued me.
I had to pay ~ 20.000€ in fines, penalties, damages and lawyer costs.

But still the idea of dropshipping was so good for me that I tried to avoid this as the return was amazing.
So I went on a quite long journey to start an offshore company.
afterwards I changed all data (long process with tons of social engineering) of my business ebay and paypal account to the offshore company.
Since then the account has grown by ~ 800% and no more lawsuits as nobody tries sue an offshore company.

I currently have a selling limit of 500k € on my one and only ebay account (by the way what is the max limit??)
Now after getting lots and tons of experience on ebay germany I wanted to start selling on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com.
I tried to register accounts in different ways, always with the business data of the offshore company (which worked fine in germany).

all of the accounts got banned within minuted or few hours, even though they did not even have had listing.
Now I need a way to expand and diversify my eBay business to ebay.com and ebay.co.uk.
Im vey grateful for every idea or tip that you experienced guys can give me.
currently im playing with the idea to buy these foreign account an create a clean setup (vpn etc.) but eventually the regular way will work too.
if any of you has questions for ebay germany or german regulation feel free to ask me I will try to help you guys out too.

Edit: I do pay taxes on the income, this was extremely complicated to solve with the offshore company (if anyone asks)
kind regards :ranger:

phaz0rz 08-22-2018 03:58 PM

Re: Greetings from germany

Your grammar was way better than you led me to believe. Welcome to the forum!

Buy a Canada stealth account and make all of your listings on ebay.com. :)

Play 08-22-2018 04:00 PM

Welcome! :)

Quote:

I currently have a selling limit of 500k € on my one and only ebay account (by the way what is the max limit??)
No max limits on ebay.

Quote:

all of the accounts got banned withing minuted or few hours, even though they did not even have had listing.
Sounds like linked based on strong similarity between accounts. You dont need to be actively selling for this to happen.

Have you read the stealth guide? That's the best way to get on your feet again.

Other than that, you seem like you know what you're doing. So props to you! :thumb:

slokor 08-22-2018 04:01 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.

dachilla 08-22-2018 04:08 PM

Your grammar sounds good to me, however your stealth setup sucks ass... big time.

First of all you need to read the stealth book and understand it. It's made for US accounts but can easily be consigned to any country.

If you have any questions specifically about German Ebay/paypal feel free to message me.

Beautiful 08-22-2018 05:10 PM

Welcome to the forums Xkey

rsot 08-22-2018 07:31 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Ebayorbust 08-23-2018 08:40 AM

Welcome aboard. :)

HUBPOZ 11-28-2018 09:50 AM

I welcome you.
I wrote to you,
I have a similar dilemma.

wuw 11-28-2018 10:21 AM

Hi,please share your skype via PM. Thank you. :cheer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xkey (Post 938728)
Hi Guys,

First of all I want to apologize for any grammar mistakes.
Im an ebay seller from germany.
I got into ebay selling as we discovered that more and more chinese merchants do directly sell on ebay germany.
Of course do the chinese merchants only use google translate for their titles and descriptions so the result is funny to read but has little usage.
My idea at this time was getting a program which copies articles from chinese sellers on ebay.de to my ebay.de shop and then change the titles myself manually.
While searching for such a program I discovered dropshipping.
This was like pure gold for me.

You have to imagine that germany is an economic powerhouse but in all kind of ways of digitalization like 2 years behind the USA.

So I started dropshipping with my little german company (german form of limited, originally doing something very different)
it was quite successfull until I got my first 2 lawsuits.
I Dropshipped from amazon.de to ebay.de and only to german customers, but as stupid as I was, I filled my real company data in my ebay account.
copyright infringements can be very expansive in germany so two people whose images and texts got sourced from my dropshipping program sued me.
I had to pay ~ 20.000€ in fines, penalties, damages and lawyer costs.

But still the idea of dropshipping was so good for me that I tried to avoid this as the return was amazing.
So I went on a quite long journey to start an offshore company.
afterwards I changed all data (long process with tons of social engineering) of my business ebay and paypal account to the offshore company.
Since then the account has grown by ~ 800% and no more lawsuits as nobody tries sue an offshore company.

Now after getting lots and tons of experience on ebay germany I wanted to start selling on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com.
I tried to register accounts in different ways, always with the business data of the offshore company (which worked fine in germany).

all of the accounts got banned within minuted or few hours, even though they did not even have had listing.
Now I need a way to expand and diversify my eBay business to ebay.com and ebay.co.uk.
Im vey grateful for every idea or tip that you experienced guys can give me.
currently im playing with the idea to buy these foreign account an create a clean setup (vpn etc.) but eventually the regular way will work too.
if any of you has questions for ebay germany or german regulation feel free to ask me I will try to help you guys out too.

Edit: I do pay taxes on the income, this was extremely complicated to solve with the offshore company (if anyone asks)
kind regards :ranger: