eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello newbie here and so confused (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/124658-hello-newbie-here-so-confused.html)

Silverspringsdream 03-12-2019 01:07 PM

Hello newbie here and so confused

Hi everyone. Long story short after almost 18 years PayPal shut down my account . I used it on eBay and the app depop to sell used clothing . Once shut down I tried adding my daughters PayPal to my depop account and my husband PayPal to my eBay account . Her PayPal was shut down within 2 weeks his still for now seems ok . So my question is I need a new PayPal but I am confused if I get a new ip adress will it affect my husbands paypal that is still currently working? I got the stealth book but after reading it I admit I’m not tech savvy and more confused than ever .

Play 03-12-2019 01:23 PM

Re: Hello newbie here and so confused

Welcome :)

Read the stealth guide a few times, take it one section at a time if you dont understand it. Ask questions here, many of us are happy to help.

Its actually really easy, and you dont need to be tech savvy. I think you're just a little stressed at the moment given what's happened.

Silverspringsdream 03-12-2019 01:39 PM

Ok but since my husbands PayPal is still technically ok at the moment if I change our ip
adress will that throw a red flag for him when he goes to login ? Thank you

Play 03-12-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverspringsdream (Post 985268)
Ok but since my husbands PayPal is still technically ok at the moment if I change our ip

IP Addresses change all the time (for most people anyway), so it wouldn't be a red flag no.

Neway 03-12-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverspringsdream (Post 985268)

Create a new user on your pc/laptop/life
And manage it carefully, only use it when you are using the stealth account.
For your husband account use it as before don't change anything.

On the new user set up your VPN, and start operating. Get a new email, register to PayPal, grab a VCC and add a bank account that hasn't been on a banned account before and is not in use currently. And most importantly never log to the banned account nor your husband's account. For eBay do as you would only in the stealth information.

Use the stealth guide you can find everything there, I know asking seems much easier sometimes rather than putting in the work of research.
However, this is very superficial, you need to look around 3 times before you step on the street. Good luck

Silverspringsdream 03-12-2019 01:55 PM

Thank you for the replies. There is a lot in the guide I literally don’t understand. I am trying though .

Play 03-12-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverspringsdream (Post 985280)
Thank you for the replies. There is a lot in the guide I literally don’t understand. I am trying though .

Take it one step at a time. What you dont understand, ask on the forum.

rsot 03-12-2019 07:32 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

slokor 03-12-2019 09:11 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.
Feel free to contact me via PM for my skype info - ill be glad to answer any questions you might have via chat.

degsey69 03-12-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoshopMaster (Post 985276)
Create a new user on your pc/laptop/life
And manage it carefully, only use it when you are using the stealth account.
For your husband account use it as before don't change anything.

On the new user set up your VPN, and start operating. Get a new email, register to PayPal, grab a VCC and add a bank account that hasn't been on a banned account before and is not in use currently. And most importantly never log to the banned account nor your husband's account. For eBay do as you would only in the stealth information.

Use the stealth guide you can find everything there, I know asking seems much easier sometimes rather than putting in the work of research.
However, this is very superficial, you need to look around 3 times before you step on the street. Good luck

This is the best advice on what you need to do to get a stealth PayPal, it will work without a SSN for 200 sales or $20,000 turnover, if you want to do more than that then put the account in a friend or family name and use there SSN.