eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hi, I'm eBay Top Rated Plus dropshipper from Malaysia (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/124995-hi-im-ebay-top-rated-plus-dropshipper-malaysia.html)

TurtleDS 03-26-2019 06:54 AM

Hi, I'm eBay Top Rated Plus dropshipper from Malaysia

A brief intro:

I'm a eBay dropshipper from Malaysia and selling to US via a local company that provide both stocks & fulfilment.

Currently having 2 ebay Top Rated Plus account. Monthly sales around MYR120-160k (USD30-40k), 200-220 sales and so far account performance still increasing. However earning peanut & dislike the company SOP.

Which leads me to finding new ways/method of DS for better expansion.

So I've join a Singapore DS class. So far so good in terms of their knowledge, skills, earning & member support.

Why I'm here:
- To connect with more Malaysia/Singapore dropshipper. If you're from these country, you surely know we do lack of a solid ecom community. Yes there are a few minor community which contains plenty of BS ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guru or newbie members.

- To learn more about eBay stealth dropship. And apply whichever knowledge or skills that suitable for dropshipper from Malaysia.

My past experience/skills in ecom:
Facebook Ads / Marketing - monthly MYR 6k spend in FB ads
Dropship from Taobao to Malaysia - monthly 400+ sales and 1600+ items sold, clean profit per month around MYR10-15k

WEI 03-26-2019 07:36 AM

Re: Hi, I'm eBay Top Rated Plus dropshipper from Malaysia

We're glad to have you here TurtleDS! Welcome to aspkin! :cheer:

phaz0rz 03-26-2019 07:44 AM

I don't have anything to contribute but it was cool reading about your experience. To be honest I feel like dropshipping is a cancer to e-commerce and I'm happy eBay has started to do something about it.

With that being said, make all the money you can while you can! :)

rsot 03-26-2019 07:46 AM

Wellcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Play 03-26-2019 12:08 PM

Welcome :)

Wish you all the best. You're in the right forum :thumb:

Beautiful 03-26-2019 01:03 PM

welcome to aspkin forums

slokor 03-26-2019 03:34 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.

dan_ebay 03-26-2019 05:14 PM

You tried selling in Malaysia on Shopee and Lazada? I started on there a few months ago in the Philippines, selling a lot more than expected.

hhh1504 03-27-2019 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleDS (Post 989002)

monthly 400+ sales and 1600+ items sold, clean profit per month around MYR10-15k

Solid Numbers. Congrats!!!!!

TurtleDS 03-27-2019 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_ebay (Post 989177)
You tried selling in Malaysia on Shopee and Lazada? I started on there a few months ago in the Philippines, selling a lot more than expected.

Tried before, but give up due to several reasons:
1. Lazada & Shopee API integration sync is weak (2 years ago). I require to manually upload 1000+ items into each platform.

2. There's news about Taobao seller merging and coming into Lazada & Shopee. And is happening in Malaysia now.
- My items 100% from Taobao too, so I will lose in terms of price war
- My items delivery time are the same with Taobao seller, so I lose too
- Overall it will be hard to compete. Unless I have ready stock

So I create my own web store & FB page, which is much better.

From what I see, Lazada Philippines had TaoBao seller too aka Global Collection section.
- if you have ready stock, it should be fine
- if your product is unique (different than TaoBao seller), you will be okay too

However don't stay in comfort zone and always have a contingency plan. Alibaba is building regional distribution hub & silk road plan, it probably brings disadvantage for local seller & change the market flow.

dan_ebay 03-27-2019 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleDS (Post 989240)
Tried before, but give up due to several reasons:
1. Lazada & Shopee API integration sync is weak (2 years ago). I require to manually upload 1000+ items into each platform.

2. There's news about Taobao seller merging and coming into Lazada & Shopee. And is happening in Malaysia now.
- My items 100% from Taobao too, so I will lose in terms of price war
- My items delivery time are the same with Taobao seller, so I lose too
- Overall it will be hard to compete. Unless I have ready stock

So I create my own web store & FB page, which is much better.

From what I see, Lazada Philippines had TaoBao seller too aka Global Collection section.
- if you have ready stock, it should be fine
- if your product is unique (different than TaoBao seller), you will be okay too

However don't stay in comfort zone and always have a contingency plan. Alibaba is building regional distribution hub & silk road plan, it probably brings disadvantage for local seller & change the market flow.

Yeah TaoBao is already integrated on the PH Lazada, I keep stock though so not too much of an issue for me. Plus customs is bad here so deliveries from China take even longer.

garry9061 03-28-2019 10:07 AM

Welcome to the forum :)