eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   Hello everybody, I am looking for Ebay account as mine suspended for new listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/125920-hello-everybody-i-am-looking-ebay-account-mine-suspended-new-listing.html)

Alexander77 05-02-2019 08:29 AM

Hello everybody, I am looking for Ebay account as mine suspended for new listing

Hi everybody :)
what is the best way to buy a new ebay account with a reasonable limit, 500 items, but not expensive.....I notices some deals for £35 (UK ebay + verified paypal account)

Alexander77 05-02-2019 08:51 AM

Re: Hello everybody, I am looking for Ebay account as mine suspended for new listing

Thanks mate. Do those purchased account really work as normal ebay acounts?

phaz0rz 05-02-2019 08:57 AM

Re: Hello everybody, I am looking for Ebay account as mine suspended for new listing

They do. You can't operate them as freely at first as you would your real account. But if you take it slow for the first couple of months, build up trust with ebay/paypal, prove you can handle customer service, and run your account well in general, you can make a full time living off of a stealth account within a year.

Alexander77 05-02-2019 10:01 AM

we sell many items, about 20 - 30 per day with great customer service....but ebay removing us. Can we do the same with bought account? we need to sell 20-30 items every day

james_112233 05-02-2019 11:02 AM

Start off slow and build up to it is the mantra you will hear on this forum.

It would be best to do 10 items per day across 3 accounts. Rather than push 30 items per day on a single one.

Play 05-02-2019 02:36 PM

Welcome :)

jas 05-02-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander77 (Post 999147)
we sell many items, about 20 - 30 per day with great customer service....but ebay removing us. Can we do the same with bought account? we need to sell 20-30 items every day

Stealth accounts will be your answer but you should also figure out why ebay keeps removing you so it doesn't happen in future

slokor 05-02-2019 03:20 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.
Be sure to deal with verified sellers from the seller section ONLY. Do NOT respond to any attempt by anyone else to sell you accounts.

bman707 05-02-2019 10:22 PM

Talk to Slokor for an account he will get you setup with the account you need and talk you threw all the questions you may have.

Alexander77 05-05-2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 999228)
Stealth accounts will be your answer but you should also figure out why ebay keeps removing you so it doesn't happen in future

We sell CBD oil, which is legal, but Ebay removing all CBD oil listings as it is against Ebay policy to sell CBD oil....that's the reason why our listings are regularly removed. I am considering using many accounts which wall would be suspended over the time, vs relying on on account. I need a reliable supply, and I want to start with one account to text the process. I submitted an order to the PlayStore, but they are very slow with a replies. Do you know more agile suppliers?

Alexander77 05-05-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bman707 (Post 999280)
Talk to Slokor for an account he will get you setup with the account you need and talk you threw all the questions you may have.

How do I find @Slokor? Thank you

Alexander77 05-05-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 999229)
Welcome to the forums friend.
Be sure to deal with verified sellers from the seller section ONLY. Do NOT respond to any attempt by anyone else to sell you accounts.

OK, I'll be contacting you shortly :)

jas 05-05-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander77 (Post 999933)
We sell CBD oil, which is legal, but Ebay removing all CBD oil listings as it is against Ebay policy to sell CBD oil....that's the reason why our listings are regularly removed. I am considering using many accounts which wall would be suspended over the time, vs relying on on account. I need a reliable supply, and I want to start with one account to text the process. I submitted an order to the PlayStore, but they are very slow with a replies. Do you know more agile suppliers?

If you are selling something that is against ebays policy then you are fighting a losing battle.

They will constantly be pulling your listings and banning your accounts. You need to really add up is it all worth it?

Factor in the cost of each ebay stealth account you are purchasing and then the profit margin you make on each sale. How many sales do you need to make until you have covered the cost of the stealth account? If they limit you before this point you are already out of pocket

Alexander77 05-09-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas (Post 1000029)
If you are selling something that is against ebays policy then you are fighting a losing battle.

They will constantly be pulling your listings and banning your accounts. You need to really add up is it all worth it?

Factor in the cost of each ebay stealth account you are purchasing and then the profit margin you make on each sale. How many sales do you need to make until you have covered the cost of the stealth account? If they limit you before this point you are already out of pocket

May sell CBD oil on Ebay but calling it hemp oil drops for example or other selling as CBD oil and no being removed fro some reason? We are still trying to figure out the best strategy how to proceed? I would ideally start with low cost ebay account to see if it could pay for itself?

phaz0rz 05-09-2019 08:43 AM

It really doesn't matter how you try to disguise the listing - it will be noticed and removed sooner or later. Trying to sell CBD oil on eBay is almost as risky as trying to sell Kratom products on eBay.